Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
So according to alex he's the funniest person on the app and he's very quick witted 🤣 ohh and he's changing his emotes in his room I can't wait for that.... 😴😴
If he doesn't add a mushroom emote I'm suing
Sue Robert Downey Jr GIF

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Chop chop’s views that she had apon angie are still 💯 spot on!, I think she just didn’t want to be kicked to the kerb kind of thing👀 The amount of fing arse rimming she’s doing and preparing to send a fing gift though is just crazy😳

This lady needs a welfare check asap!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I started watching this last night. I didn't know anything about this reality show till last night. Screenshot_20240611_143219_Chrome~2.jpg
I watched that documentary as I watched the original show years ago. Then, watching it as viewers we knew that Miriam was transgender. I feel she was used by the show but at the same time the show also messed with the heads, of some of the participants

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Im listening to Alex and can't get over how much he rates himself. According to him he's funny and will bring laughs to the app. He also referred to him and Jeffery as the ant and Dec of tick tock. I think he's been sniffing glue
🤣🤣 I think he tends not to think that’s why he’s such a bell end. He’s desperate, really desperate