Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Fight No You Didnt GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Am BEYOND pissed 🤬🤬 waited in all day for my beautiful new wig to arrive, for the delivery man not to give it to me because I didn’t have the code…what bloody code. I begged at the door for my wig even telling him “open it it’s a wig” resulting in me taking my old scruffy wig off to show how desperate and in need I am😥😭(he left with my wig and looked scared) when did you need a code 😭😭

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Ask her how I fix a fern it's crispy and going yellow, before I chuck it into the garden and leave it 😭
Erratic watering, ferns like to be moist (but not wet) and needs better light (but not direct sunshine) stick ya finger in the pot, is it damp or dry? Bathrooms and kitchens are best for ferns...and yes I'm a bit of a plant Nerd 😉

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Erratic watering, ferns like to be moist (but not wet) and needs better light (but not direct sunshine) stick ya finger in the pot, is it damp or dry? Bathrooms and kitchens are best for ferns...and yes I'm a bit of a plant Nerd 😉
It's not surviving in any of those rooms 😂 I'm a plant nerd as well but this is my first fern it was in a mystery bundle and it's just been s for weeks. I don't think my bathroom or my kitchen get humid enough

Thanks but I’m gonna have to respectfully decline….. I already binned him off the moment he started being a dick and standing by EQ over the disability slurs and stuff! Turns out he’s just EQs rent boy, it’s given me the major ick! 🤣
I’m sure we will find another sexy man to harrass 😍🤣
So at this stage, none of us want him? 😭

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Fight No You Didnt GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Am BEYOND pissed 🤬🤬 waited in all day for my beautiful new wig to arrive, for the delivery man not to give it to me because I didn’t have the code…what bloody code. I begged at the door for my wig even telling him “open it it’s a wig” resulting in me taking my old scruffy wig off to show how desperate and in need I am😥😭(he left with my wig and looked scared) when did you need a code 😭😭
I think depends on the price… is it human hair? 🥰🥰