Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tam just said she's 50/50 Egyptian heritage bc of her Grandparents both being born from Egypt.
DNA doesn't work that way.
If that was the case she would have had to have her mum or dad be full Egyptian. I know my girlfriend did the DNA test and she was 85% British/Irish, 12% Scandinavian, 1% French/German and 2% African. She's confused about them all except the British 🤣🤣.

I am absoltely not lying, you just think that I am, that is not the same thing.
I dont really care if you are 'on to me'? what are you going to do lol. oh no 2 pumps doesnt like me. I dont know why youre so OTT about me, but as you are being so consistently rude - i saw you say 'all I want to do is get involved in fights' which I think actually says something quite sad and strange about you. The behaviour of some of you here is like its a school playground, with enemies and favourites. and I am not referring to false teeth here as she doesnt come across at all the saem.

And medusa I never mentioned doxing once, and you then said 'so if I was that sick or twisted to dox you I would have done it ages ago' - i never once accused you of doing it either so I dont know why you said that. i would never dox you and you would never dox me!! we both know that so I dont see why it needs to be repeated, especially online!

To say all this publically is only going to make people dislike me (big chonky) which I wouldnt do to someone I know, or someone I dont know. its fairly reasonable to feel the need and desire to leave this forum, based on that.
TLDR - probably all lies anyway. Piss off now

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
I hope Prince Brat is celebrating with Panda Pops

Excited Party GIF by CBeebies HQ
Jelly and ice cream was a banging flavour tbf 😂🙈