Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Baby Brat and his box battles:
puke GIF
I can't stand that wee scrote

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
If that was the case she would have had to have her mum or dad be full Egyptian. I know my girlfriend did the DNA test and she was 85% British/Irish, 12% Scandinavian, 1% French/German and 2% African. She's confused about them all except the British 🤣🤣.
Even then you only inherit 50% from your parents so she wouldn't necessarily be 50/50 either, her math just really isn't mathing and if I noticed that (with dsycalculia) then she has issues.

The percentages can be confusing DNA wise but it goes back quite far in terms of generations and genetically you won't be similar to siblings either due to how DNA is inherited and passed down.
It is fascinating though!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Even then you only inherit 50% from your parents so she wouldn't necessarily be 50/50 either, her math just really isn't mathing and if I noticed that (with dsycalculia) then she has issues.

The percentages can be confusing DNA wise but it goes back quite far in terms of generations and genetically you won't be similar to siblings either due to how DNA is inherited and passed down.
It is fascinating though!
I think She said her great grandad was German or something like that! She wants to do ancestry but £40 is ridiculous