Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t do it on purpose I’m a victim 😭🤣

Law And Order Svu GIF by NBC

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
At this point it’s time for you to admit it’s become a kink.

I’ll come to meetings with you for support 🤎

I have a few kinks I need to shake off, myself 😭
Shes just my favourite crack head at the moment, her playlist got me though sting myself and being sick for the past 4 hours 😭

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
What gets me so mad is, if you are poor (less then 38 thousand wage a year) and fall in love while on holiday you can't bring your new partner back. But if your rich you can. It's so unfair, I follow a young white britsh woman who is living in Africa. She can't come to the UK with her partner as she doesn't earn enough. She's a teacher 🥺
It's £18,500 to earn to sponsor a foreign national as a British sponsored. But if you're European and have settled or pre-settled status there's no earning threshold. Go figure. It's genuinely discriminatory to British people only. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit - I fing hate the Tories 👌

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Morning all 🌅

I’ve been on the door having a cig and talking to the gossip of our street. One of my neighbours down the bottom of the street got caught cheating behind the local shop. So his wife chucked him out and is now in a relationship with a man and a woman. It’s like an episode of eastenders 🤣
The wife or the cheater is in a relationship with the man and woman? This could be a storyline I’m invested in 😂

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
Morning
I really like zac I do , but all these concerts he goes to ,versace dressing gowns and holidays ,surgery,
I do think to myself I remember him specifically saying he was saving for his set up to fo his podcast ,
I just don't think the podcast he constantly brags about is never gunna happen
Anyway that's my thought over 🤣🤣
Morning sweethearts