Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Dave Dorans having to hand himself into a police station today because another male creator has grassed him up but he doesn't know who but once he does he's going to expose them later apparently , here's an idea , stop acting like a total t online and people might not be able to grass you up 🤷‍♂️
Ohh grassed him up for what though?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
100%, if they instigate the conversation it falls under entrapment and the case is dismissed. There is a lot of sensitive areas with cases like this which is why the police have a special unit designed to handle information provided by the public. These fers just want 5 minutes of fame and to look good. If they were morally inclined they would report it straight to the police.
If the decoy does not initiate conversation and states their age to start with then it's not classed as entrapment..that's how hunting teams (reputable ones) do it and get convictions. Sounds like these muppets are just clout chasing and ruining any ongoing investigation by real hunters

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If the decoy does not initiate conversation and states their age to start with then it's not classed as entrapment..that's how hunting teams (reputable ones) do it and get convictions. Sounds like these muppets are just clout chasing and ruining any ongoing investigation by real hunters
Yep! I seen a few 18 year olds on tik tok do it and they initiate the conversation and ask the "pedophiles" their age and snap 🤦‍♂️

Feb 29, 2024
Dave Dorans having to hand himself into a police station today because another male creator has grassed him up but he doesn't know who but once he does he's going to expose them later apparently , here's an idea , stop acting like a total t online and people might not be able to grass you up 🤷‍♂️
I heard him saying that if he goes prison he'll make sure the person is sorted out. Did he do time for the chap he slaved and kept in a grotty caravan

Morning all. I think I’ve had my fortnightly 12 hour sleepathon. Fell asleep at 7pm, woke late in the night and watched Demi until I fell back to sleep and woke up again not long ago. I’m just grateful that, that small amount of time I was awake in between, Demi and Trace were bickering, it’s so soothing.

Just been catching up and did I get this right? There was an awareness for a survivor to tell her story, Angie, the b who believes perpetrators was put in the box to help? And then she got salty when dropped? And J was acting like angies her perfect daughter who wouldn’t hurt a fly and they’re all just jealous of her cause she’s so beautiful, type thing?

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Morning all. I think I’ve had my fortnightly 12 hour sleepathon. Fell asleep at 7pm, woke late in the night and watched Demi until I fell back to sleep and woke up again not long ago. I’m just grateful that, that small amount of time I was awake in between, Demi and Trace were bickering, it’s so soothing.

Just been catching up and did I get this right? There was an awareness for a survivor to tell her story, Angie, the b who believes perpetrators was put in the box to help? And then she got salty when dropped? And J was acting like angies her perfect daughter who wouldn’t hurt a fly and they’re all just jealous of her cause she’s so beautiful, type thing?
Pretty accurate!!!