Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Miss Red taking another break today. Has she ever done a full week. How the other begs live eh
She doesn't need to do it daily anymore with her sub money 🤣🤣🤣 she only cares about the cash and can't be arsed putting in an effort for those gullible idiots that sub to her. Imagine subbing to someone that just rocks up when they feel like it.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She doesn't need to do it daily anymore with her sub money 🤣🤣🤣 she only cares about the cash and can't be arsed putting in an effort for those gullible idiots that sub to her. Imagine subbing to someone that just rocks up when they feel like it.
J is doing the same thing, isn't she? Pair of fing layabouts.

Sorry that was my confusion , I thought Mrs D had put the video as friends only , I must apologise and do better in the future and perhaps not check my phone before I have my first 10 coffees 😭😭
Please don’t worry. I’m always confused. As long as this weirdo ain’t doing anything wrong, it’s all good 😭 that’s why I asked, I didn’t go in for the kill with her yet 😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I went to share it because I know people had been worried about her , but noticed she'd set it as friends only so probably didn't want everyone to see it, I also forget sometimes we get some proper weirdos on here watching and that's not the regulars either 😂
Well if Mrs D didn't want it everywhere ScouseSlayer has just streamed it!! Ffs
1000005553.jpg