Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Angie your one yourself 😭
200.gif

I have zero issues with people who can't work , if anything I think they should get MORE support , a proper entitlement not having to live hand to mouth all the time. It's not up to me or the Government who isn't well enough to work, that should be down to Drs , Consultants etc who actually know how much people struggle.

I do have a massive issue with people who sit online all day and beg like do, even when they already have the better things in life.
I’m looking for ways to capitalise off trolling, at least I’m trying 😭 I couldn’t agree with you more though.

Why are the beggars all obsessed with being racist and just general sty people? I may do a study in this.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
"I don't need to do research."

You haven't even had a proper conversation with the people involved! You are literally fing about with people's mental health and real lives, exploiting their trauma for "clout".
Exactly. I stated before an awareness is using educational information to support what is being discussed. Using information they have been handed by others without any knowledge is just an exposure

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m looking for ways to capitalise off trolling, at least I’m trying 😭 I couldn’t agree with you more though.

Why are the beggars all obsessed with being racist and just general sty people? I may do a study in this.
Because people know that if they're car crash TV it will bring in views , even if they have to go against their morals. It's sad when people have to go below the belt and insult those who genuinely can't work but will happily support those who just take take take x

Angies instantly been victim blaming. Stating that mothers are always supporting these wronguns. That’s so misleading. Yes it’s frustrating to see, but that’s part of the perpetrators manipulation process. It’s likely quite vulnerable women supporting people like this, without the awareness of what they’re supporting. They are potential future victims that have no idea

How about Angie? Did she not at one point defend Diadro? She’s currently supporting Alex, who has proven predatory traits. She allows wronguns on her platform to defend them just to be controversial. There’s actually no excuse for angies track record.

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
Im so glad I’ll be at work this afternoon because I think this is gonna be awful with Angie in control. I’ll end up smashing the screen. angie is the worst person to do this. Tinks has been off the app a long time, she wont have a clue who angie is. Tink has said she doesn’t want him in the box, angie will ignore that and continue to reach out, vile.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Might be a thick question but why was this not taken to the police?..
It was, but an ex of Tink teamed up with Cockney Ben to "hack" her emails, which meant that the evidence she'd emailed to the police was then considered tainted and it was NFA'd due to that.

That's what Tink said last night. Also, this isn't Tinks that we know from fishwives/oirish Kelly. Just to clarify.