Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Similar to big brother when they said David died? 😭
200.gif

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I spent nearly a year in hospital and was so bored..so very very bored. I'm frequently in for a week or two but I've learnt to take books, craft etc so I don't go crazy. I usually get put in the same ward so I know most of the staff now 🀣 . It's horrible not being able to work when you really want to πŸ₯°

A year 😱nah i just couldn’t i was so depressed in there. I’m in often for a couple of weeks at a time with respiratory failure but always been able to at least go to the cafe in the hospital and sit outside but last time i couldn’t do anything. That’s when i joined tiktok 🀣people think being on benefits is great but most of us would rather be able to work because we would be healthy

cheekybumsex

Mar 1, 2024
Topgirl came in the box saying β€œcan someone update me on what’s gone on?” But she knew about what chain reactions said πŸ€”

Demi called them out last night, put up pictures of them and said she's getting roshante onto them. So I think this is their retaliation x
So they’re filming shouting outside her house again? Demi can’t even get up to get her cigarettes, she’s not even going to come to the window this time 😭

Also, roshante is too off his tits on zopis to rock up on anyone

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So a bag of crisps is going to expose us for our comments

i can't handle it oh no GIF't handle it oh no GIF

PLEASE MR LAYS. Don’t expose our public comments on a public forum. Please think before you go ahead and expose our public comments on a public forum on your relatively small 40k platform. Come brag about your account size when you’re at least in 6 figures. Even boring Brett has 178k. Come on now.

So they’re filming shouting outside her house again? Demi can’t even get up to get her cigarettes, she’s not even going to come to the window this time 😭

Especially since Trace specifically told her she wouldnt even help her move last night off the chair when she said she couldn't. There's no way she'll carry her outside to fight 😭

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds

Haha no they're just on live saying s about her and Johnny.
Oh demi has told everyone if they want to fight her she'll be better and able to at 2pm July 24th at some place called flyover. The amount if people she's offering fights to however I hope she's not got evening plans 😭

Especially since Trace specifically told her she wouldnt even help her move last night off the chair when she said she couldn't. There's no way she'll carry her outside to fight 😭
Trace has had a tit full. Trace will batter Demi herself. These things always have a way of sorting themselves out