Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Not Ange going on about hygiene and germs....

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That was one do the worst things I’ve ever seen! For me personally things people have said in the past can be forgiven as long as that person is remorseful. I understood Troy’s frustration about that 3 letter group but you do not respond with racism and when asked about it behave the way he did! Alicia approached him in the right way but that was awful. A new low has been hit today, at least pearl pretends to be sorry

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why is it, every person that seems to do good, wanted to expose wronguns, always end up being racist or something? So disappointing
Narcissists/etc crave positions of power and often mask behind 'good deeds', racists and the like are often narcissistic as well and hide their racism at times to better blend in though there are always visible things.
Their target audiences give them away if they are someone online (youtube/tiktok/etc) and you will see who they wish to manipulate/exploit by the 'content' they put out and what kind of viewers that might attract (an example is Tony who markets towards women by saying he is hunting peds/preds - he wants those women as his viewers and the women who are his viewers are often also vulnerable.)

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah and she told us to leave Zia alone (a woman who enables her mate Sheryl in talking inappropriately to a 13yr old boy)
It just wasn’t about Zia at that point that’s all. I really didn’t wanna deflect from tinks and the ladies who have been victimised by this cockney ben, even with the Troy stuff but he wanted to ‘explain’ himself and made himself look even more of a t