Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yeah, he was saying @Miss Baguette πŸ₯– was drama banana and they used to have really nice chats? 🀣
Omg he's told everyone that Miss baguette was drama banana several times. It's not new news. She told people in here herself that's how he found out.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg he's told everyone that Miss baguette was drama banana several times. It's not new news. She told people in here herself that's how he found out.

It’s like they’ve found a world exclusive! Shine like a gimp 'exposed' me. It’s no secret who I am ☺️

fing weird fs. Are we supposed to live in fear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Chippy had a point just then, he needs to work on his delivery. but he forgets he got in Angie’s box not 2 weeks ago to defend himself.
Those girls do need to stop giving Angie air time though
He did, his delivery was se though, but I ignored this woman after we had a row and she keeps on and on. Her comments are speaking about my mum, I have messages of abuse about my mum, random people coming in my live about my mum. All I did was read out a comment someone said about Sheila and agreed, and said to her that speaking about my kids that are nothing to do with her is borderline noncey. Everything else has been at her not her family. I’m allowed an opinion on an absolute piss stain of society holding awareness lives, I mean it’s just my opinion I can’t help that other people share the same view.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m gonna send Angie some used cat litter in the post
This reminds me when I worked at a vets 🀣 we kept πŸ’© samples boxed and in fridge. We was locking up and I forgot to take it out of fridge (as needed posting) So I run back as already had set alarm. And looked in fridge, shouted 'there's no s in the fridge' 🀣🀣🀣 someone eles had picked it up 🀣 but you know what it's like when it's 7pm and you've finished work, you want to leave quick 🀣🀣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
oh dear angies ordering booze let the carnage commence :ROFLMAO:
oh yes!!!!
Twin Peaks Hand Rub GIF by HULU

Yeah Baguette was a the banana. She was a drama channel thingy. Literally no secret and implying they’ve has nice chats, pfffht, who cares. That was time ago
I'm sure a lot of people spoke to him until he revealed his true colours. Who speaks to him now? Tam and Jeff? Other members of fat fighting nonces anonymous?