Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
"who do you think you are...(Jar of hearts type beat)...I've been looking on CC (oooh a fan) and you all are vile bullies. Call out dg but yous (yous? 😭😭) have called people simpletons (when though??) in your forum! Call people fat rhinos (weird behaviour sticking up for Tam...) but if anybody else had called someone fat you would be making one of your stupid videos. (Stan alert!) Get a life (mdr, we have no lives, we are lifeless everyone 😭😭) get a job (ooh, burn) because yous are probably all fat (womp womp womp) lazy (💃💃💃💃) dole bums. (oh, yeah, say bum again 🍑) Get a life instead of tiktok. (but you watch us 😭😭) If yous have kids yous want to be ashamed. (bOnK bOnK) Nothing but bullies. (oh, the paaaaainnn 😭😭) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."
So basically tam is so upset she’s now crying on a fake account 🤣 she’s the only person I know that says you’s 🤣🤣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’m conflicted…again 🫣 my contempt for Angie is coming secondary to me being here for her taking shots at TikTok’s Resident QC Hann

Help Me No GIF by PatrickStarrr

Feb 29, 2024
"who do you think you are...(Jar of hearts type beat)...I've been looking on CC (oooh a fan) and you all are vile bullies. Call out dg but yous (yous? 😭😭) have called people simpletons (when though??) in your forum! Call people fat rhinos (weird behaviour sticking up for Tam...) but if anybody else had called someone fat you would be making one of your stupid videos. (Stan alert!) Get a life (mdr, we have no lives, we are lifeless everyone 😭😭) get a job (ooh, burn) because yous are probably all fat (womp womp womp) lazy (💃💃💃💃) dole bums. (oh, yeah, say bum again 🍑) Get a life instead of tiktok. (but you watch us 😭😭) If yous have kids yous want to be ashamed. (bOnK bOnK) Nothing but bullies. (oh, the paaaaainnn 😭😭) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."
Emmy Awards GIF by Emmys