Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
@stoney 😈 apparently I’m 58 and I have a kid now 😂😂😂 It’s like when Vegas tried to dox me and was convinced I was called Frankie and I’m married to a copper 😂😂😂
What the do 🤣 bit rich coming from zia that b is so old she still owes Jesus a fiver! You’re deffo not old and you’re very sexy 😈 she’s just jealous she could never be like you! People like you, she’s just a crusty dusty pedo enabler! That’s all she will be know as now, people don’t even see the gifting badge anymore (well apart from the obvious begs) and her best mate sheryl used to mod for a kid too! Bunch of wrongens just like vegas Brit 🤣

Ps I can dress up as a sexy police officer if you want me too 😈
Police Costume GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I don't often scroll the FYP , not just because Judas fed it up with Snape but I spend too much time in lives.

What I did realise is there's some fing incredible people out there smashing life and now I'm sat in tears watching the story about that young lad who had a stroke on his spine 😭
I go into my settings and refresh my FYP feed every couple of weeks, it's like having a zesty shower and popping on fresh socks....try it, you might like it 😉

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I go into my settings and refresh my FYP feed every couple of weeks, it's like having a zesty shower and popping on fresh socks....try it, you might like it 😉
Honestly , this poor lads had a stroke on his spine , no use in his arms still but doing therapy , honestly being a Dad really brings out your emotions sometimes

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I don't often scroll the FYP , not just because Judas fed it up with Snape but I spend too much time in lives.

What I did realise is there's some fing incredible people out there smashing life and now I'm sat in tears watching the story about that young lad who had a stroke on his spine 😭
I can’t deal with emotions I’m really hormonal and scared if I cry I’ll break this hard exterior 😭😭