Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've missed the whole Dreads live! What's went on?
Tam shouting lies, Ghosty t shouting crap, Delulu spouting BS, Pearl bare faced lying, Dread and MT taking sides but saying they're on the fence, Paigey and Taurian being spoken over and Alicia apologising to Ghost when tbf I don't think she should have. Tam and Delulu were given more time to talk than anyone else. Dread and Tam proclaiming they are friends. Jazzy J and the not so fresh in the comments being a suck up.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Tam shouting lies, Ghosty t shouting crap, Delulu spouting BS, Pearl bare faced lying, Dread and MT taking sides but saying they're on the fence, Paigey and Taurian being spoken over and Alicia apologising to Ghost when tbf I don't think she should have. Tam and Delulu were given more time to talk than anyone else. Dread and Tam proclaiming they are friends. Jazzy J and the not so fresh in the comments being a suck up.
do, so not much then! I agree, Alicia shouldn't apologise to any of those fs, (not sure what she's apologised for)they're all dodgy as do. Thanks for the catch up.

@charlies oxygen hope today goes well babe 🤎 love to little lad and you 🤎
Thankyou 🤎 so pissed off drove all that way to be there for 10 minutes for an xray and told he will be in the same cast for 6 weeks 🤬. So then called local hospital like why the hell were we told the cast would be changed as this one is cracking and soggy round his fingers. The hospital have said that because the manipulation back into place (which aparently is a surgery) and the seriousness of the breaks this cast can't actually come off as it would cause more damage but they did agree that we could take him to the local hospital so they could put a protective layer over it and tidy it up, so we've just had that done but she said the cast is an absolute mess and they aren't allowed to remove it 🤦🏻‍♀️