Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
What’s the point of a woman’s only space on tt? It’s the women on the app are the worst! It’s women doubting and questioning others stories, doing triggering lives, making vile statements, calling each other nonces!
And how the do would you know if a profile is really that of a woman?
I worked with just women and the gossip I used to over hear was shocking at work. Because I never gossiped they would have 'private' convos infront of me 🤣🤣 the worst thing a woman has said to me (work) we was talking about how many children my mother has had (11) and this women said 'I bet your mums fanny is like a tesco carry bag' I did report her (held on file) as she always put me down for being on benefits and being a single mother. She was a right b

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I worked with just women and the gossip I used to over hear was shocking at work. Because I never gossiped they would have 'private' convos infront of me 🤣🤣 the worst thing a woman has said to me (work) we was talking about how many children my mother has had (11) and this women said 'I bet your mums fanny is like a tesco carry bag' I did report her (held on file) as she always put me down for being on benefits and being a single mother. She was a right b
She sounds absolutely disgusting 😡💀

Mar 2, 2024
Why did she defend herself saying she’s only 23 and still learning? If she’s still having to learn how to be a decent person, she can’t exactly judge others behaviour. That was entirely embarrassing of her. Hope her head gets infected like Demis leg and it falls off by itself

It’s giving massive fanny with abandonment issues. Could smell the chip fat and tit sweat through the screen 😭

The age thing is an attempt to make me look a bully. Like I’m picking on a kid. 23 is not a child.

At 23 if you aren’t a decent human yet. Give up. Embrace you’re a piece of s. Trying to play some kind of moral high ground when they go around saying horrible things all for Angies attention, well it’s not gonna work on me 😂

Feb 29, 2024

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why did she defend herself saying she’s only 23 and still learning? If she’s still having to learn how to be a decent person, she can’t exactly judge others behaviour. That was entirely embarrassing of her. Hope her head gets infected like Demis leg and it falls off by itself
I get sick of people using their age as an excuse. I had a hold of life by the balls by the time I was 23. I already knew how to be a decent human being. If I fed up, I took accountability, gave my head a wobble, moved on making sure that I knew were I'd went wrong and corrected my own behaviour.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
These suggestions about safe spaces are so icky and it's something that could end up very messy.

Who decides who is deserving of a space in these safe spaces? It can't be on Facebook because people don't lock their Facebooks down and it leaves their life's wide open to strangers. It's easy to make a fake account and infiltrate a discord. How do you reject someone from these spaces? Sub only doesn't work because someone can gift subs in your live then Kev down the road who scrolled past your live on the fyp is subbed and it turns out he batters his wife.

I think they need to just start calling their spaces supportive and letting people know that it can't be truly control who comments or watches but they have moderators who try to keep the live under control to the best of their ability.