Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Did you meet Zia? I assume not as you’re back and not a hostage. Who is Tommy? 😭
I did not but did get a bit worried in the airport when I heard some similar sounding folk... ahh that was meant to say over to hers, Tommy Imakemuscle the little guy who said he wanted to turn angies sofa white and red 🤮

Morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick his dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘
Oh do, I’m so sorry. Hope he pulls through 🤎🤎 sending love 😞

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick his dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘
I am so sorry! Sending you and his dad so much love! I hope he pulls through and fights back! Sending all my prayers and just take as much time as you need 👏❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Thanks for checking in! I've just landed back from a work trip in California, timezones made it difficult to keep up! All I've caught this week was angie taking her eyebrows off 😭 so any updates much appreciated 🤎
Hope you had a good time over there.
There’s been so much going on.

Tam still hates us and her and Angie seem to have made friends

Wayne said he’d go for skin colour if people went at him

Cals a prick and we’ve disowned him

Angie had been her usual vile self. Tried to get a woman on her platform to talk about her dv but the lady didn’t after seeing videos of Angie previously mocking dv survivors. Angie also messaged the woman’s ex who was the abuser 🤦🏼‍♀️

Troy who exposed brummy arkid has been exposed as a racist.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
do! Sending love 🤎🤎

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick h
Hug For You GIF
is dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Hope you had a good time over there.
There’s been so much going on.

Tam still hates us and her and Angie seem to have made friends

Wayne said he’d go for skin colour if people went at him

Cals a prick and we’ve disowned him

Angie had been her usual vile self. Tried to get a woman on her platform to talk about her dv but the lady didn’t after seeing videos of Angie previously mocking dv survivors. Angie also messaged the woman’s ex who was the abuser 🤦🏼‍♀️

Troy who exposed brummy arkid has been exposed as a racist.
I don't even know where to begin trying to digest that but wow! 🤎🤯

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Good morning. All the best wishes to your friend. This is what happened to my dad twice. I hope your friend does recover and with no lasting damage. Take care of yourself too.

I just thought it was more than coincidence it had just been said in here and then in tt about the Russian. And we know he loves reading in here.
He thought that we were run by 3 Welsh leaders 😭 he’s not going to be keeping up with it in here. I got told and came straight here to say. I don’t even know who this Russian guy is but now he’s not completely anonymous anymore, wonder if we will see Kesh disappear

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
He thought that we were run by 3 Welsh leaders 😭 he’s not going to be keeping up with it in here. I got told and came straight here to say. I don’t even know who this Russian guy is but now he’s not completely anonymous anymore, wonder if we will see Kesh disappear
Hopefully cos he's a vile t. I don't know how he's not blocked everywhere considering how block happy these imbeciles are.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'm so sorry, hope he pulls throughx

Hopefully cos he's a vile t. I don't know how he's not blocked everywhere considering how block happy these imbeciles are.
Angie keeps all the people that she knows are the worst. King Kesh, Frosty etc.

Is Carl Price Frosty? I’m sure someone said it here but was it confirmed?