Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Angie keeps all the people that she knows are the worst. King Kesh, Frosty etc.

Is Carl Price Frosty? I’m sure someone said it here but was it confirmed?
But he's not blocked in other lives either right? We know Angie loves all wronguns cos she sees herself in them, there's a connection and they say things she wants to.

I've seen it said loads Carl is Frosty but not sure if confirmed, but as Angie loves him so much it probably is. He hasn't been vile though, could Frosty go a day without being vile?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I can’t believe only tiny Tony has a mole in our discord chat 😭
It’s honestly unbelievable
So I wonder who the mole is
meet GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I am so sorry! Sending you and his dad so much love! I hope he pulls through and fights back! Sending all my prayers and just take as much time as you need 👏❤️
I only found out at 530 this morning when his mum called ask would I pick his dad up so it came as quite a shock she feeling terrible because she thought he was pissed 🩵

He just cannot say SHE. He refers to MK as this person so many times it’s weird.

When I first found TikTok lives about 3 years ago, Mama Kaz and Elphaba were all I watched. I could see Kazs manipulative and horrible side right away, so I’d watch, analysing everything she did.

I think Deans a t and whenever they break up he becomes transphobic towards kaz, however, he’s too much of a drip to be a narcissist. Kaz controlled him entirely from what you’d see on live. She sent her mods over to become his mods and block anyone that calls him “hun” “love” etc. she would make him tell them to respect his relationship etc. it was weird.

Tbh, this is probably alllll just set up cause I’ve seen her recently with like 120 viewers and you can see her eyes constantly look at the views and her mood is so low from it.

Marcel came in here not long ago and posted something about kesh. I can’t member what is was though.
Marcel? Oooo, what was his user name I’ll dig it out? Kesh I want to be able to finally say who it is. He’s seriously sick in the head.

@marcelm0ses @marcelmoses
Typing them to click and see if either are him

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Thank you but with what I’ve been told by his mum & brother things not looking good for him 🩷
I didnt want to say the outcome for my dad. Its so sad for your friend, so young too. I hope he's not suffering and of course wish a good outcome. We never know what the body can achieve until it happens. Either way please look after yourself x

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick his dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘
Sending you some love, I hope he pulls through. Take all the time you need 🤎🤎