Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
There's some seriously sick and twisted individuals on the app, but they do it behind a fake account.
I'm on anon account here & on tiktok but I've never said anything derogatory, I've never said anything I wouldn't irl. But apparently I'm a troll. I do make fun of dickheads on TT tho. Hopefully these sick twisted people will say the wrong thing to the right people 1 day.

Last edited:

Medusa

Completey agree, that's horrendous idgaf you don't bring that into it wtf is wrong w people
I've made no secret about losing a child., If that was me and i knew who was behind that account, I'd take pleasure in torturing the bastards and I'd happily do a long stretch inside for it. Horrible fers!

Medusa

Kayles teapot and Melissa in Canadian Angies live you fing bullying little slags the girl is unwell who the do do you think you are you evil fing fs
There's a huge difference between being unwell and being a dangerous vile, f. There's no excuse to lie about s like that.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've made no secret about losing a child., If that was me and i knew who was behind that account, I'd take pleasure in torturing the bastards and I'd happily do a long stretch inside for it. Horrible fers!
I think anyone would be the exact same in that situation, it's not something to be taken lightly at all.
Loss is hard enough to deal with as it is but when it comes to that particular loss and then having comments like that made...there aren't words.