Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The first time Kas pretended to mute and leave a voice note etc it was slightly funny but it’s s now
Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity
He's boring af..and ugly..

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Fell asleep before 9 with TT playing a live. Got woke up at 6:30 to a banging on the door, wondering wtf was going on 😐 Its the ambulance at Emz once again. Thought it was my own door 😂 My phone was on the floor and I must of been scrolled into her live at some point during the night cos I wasn't watching that before I fell asleep.

I'm sorry but from what I've seen of this wrongun I believe she heard the whole thing and was pretending she was flat out. She loves the attention and now she has content and others to blame for her 'MH' The way she treats the emergency services is disgusting and I bet the day she really needs them they wont show.

She's fine now isn't she the fing cretin she is.

Fell asleep before 9 with TT playing a live. Got woke up at 6:30 to a banging on the door, wondering wtf was going on 😐 Its the ambulance at Emz once again. Thought it was my own door 😂 My phone was on the floor and I must of been scrolled into her live at some point during the night cos I wasn't watching that before I fell asleep.

I'm sorry but from what I've seen of this wrongun I believe she heard the whole thing and was pretending she was flat out. She loves the attention and now she has content and others to blame for her 'MH' The way she treats the emergency services is disgusting and I bet the day she really needs them they wont show.

Same happened to me, I was awoken by the ambulance and I weren’t even there 😭 they couldn’t even wake her, had everyone scared. Live ends, then new one starts and he’s screaming at them kicking them out. She’s arguing with Speedo (who’s admitted he’s on the gear atm) and it’s pretty wild

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Same happened to me, I was awoken by the ambulance and I weren’t even there 😭 they couldn’t even wake her, had everyone scared. Live ends, then new one starts and he’s screaming at them kicking them out. She’s arguing with Speedo (who’s admitted he’s on the gear atm) and it’s pretty wild
Im sooo pissed off my Sunday lie in was ruined 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

I feel for her neighbours, how do they stick her

Im sooo pissed off my Sunday lie in was ruined 😭
I’m happy about it tbh, I needed to wake up early and didn’t set my alarm as I didn’t realise I was falling to sleep last night 😭 I can’t believe I missed Demi burning her arm off and everything. Sorry about your lie in, at least it was drama 😭