Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Speedo in his beige waffle shirt
Aroused South Park GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Do u remember the exposure that Charlie and two females did on pineapple? They went into reds box and told everyone that pineapple admitted to being the person in the news article. One of them girls is Hannah. Hannah use to be mates with pineapple and wanted tips on how to be a prostitute
I joined here well after the Pineapple stuff, I only know what I read on here about her 🤢

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I assume she lives in a council flat? If so, if her neighbours have complained about her over the years, surly she wuld have warnings out against her. Over here in NI our local housing hand out asbo's for having an unkept garden
I live in liverpool, born and bred,its an absolute shole I hate it, I love me house I keep myself to myself but honestly liverpool is a fing hovel.

Feb 29, 2024
Why are Angie and Pearl talking about going to see Emz!!! Just woke up have I got the wrong end of the stick 😲😲
Angie barely leaves her bedroom. There’s no way she’ll travel to see emz.
Didn't she say she has agoraphobia? I can't see her driving if she's having a bad day. Surly the car has seized up as not moved for months

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Why are Angie and Pearl talking about going to see Emz!!! Just woke up have I got the wrong end of the stick 😲😲

Didn't she say she has agoraphobia? I can't see her driving if she's having a bad day. Surly the car has seized up as not moved for months

Her car has no tax or MOT, 2 flat tyres and is covered in moss. There’s no way that is getting her from London to Liverpool. That’s without her “agoraphobia”