Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
if the clips is short enough just upload to giphy, if not just screen record the part you wants and upload that.
Animated GIF

oh to zoom in im mostly on a laptop so i select that area
I guess you could also send the shortened file down on a whatsapp message to yourself so theres the gif option on there, and then use that file
ive been doing it the long way 😭
Animated GIF

thank you for asking @Miss Baguette 🥖 , but most of all thank you to me, for being congenial and sharing - because that is kind. I'm lovely.
Animated GIF

Nov 10, 2023
I've just come on, please tell me the emergency service's didn't waste their time on that pathetic piece if s?

All you enabling twats in her chat need to give your heads a wobble, lets hope YOU or a loved one doesn't need an ambulance ASAP and they're too busy wasting their time on a disgrace of a human.
Thankfully they weren’t called.

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
sorry quick catch up is angie being a t because she lost a box battle ?
She hates losing though doesn't she, Im sure she only goes in to Prince Twats battles cos she knows she stands a higher chance of winning as he gets smaller people in! I know he gets bigger creators too but sometimes he has smaller ones in like the other week where she was almost beat by some girl on there!
Her attitude stinks and I don't know why people gift and get into debt gifting the likes of her and the others. All that lot doing these battles annoys me. They don't need to. They get enough in their own lives! Let the smaller creators have a chance. But then again those hosting get a cut don't they do I'm sure they beg the bigger people to come in 🙄🙄🙄

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
I saw that Angie luke and red were doing a begathon next week! Apparently they are gonna see who can win the daily’s out of all of them! I’m not sure if J was included? Maybe that’s why she was really crying 🤣 but their fans are stupid because they will gift more to the people they like to stop the person they hate winning, when actually they all win because they will make a lot of money 🤣 manipulation at its finest!
Wow what a joke!! Thought luke was loaded? Yet sits begging on the app all day. May as well have a flash card that says "get your heart mes in" to save him keep saying it 6000x in his live 😂😂😂😂😂