Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
please can you tell me if I’m being a ass hole plz
I’m absolutely fing head fed go hospital to say good bye to hear from his cousin that they decided to now have that Tracky thing put in his throat keep him alive he is a vegetable the 7 doctors told family this over weekend this why they said turn machine off his mum dad was ok with that because they said was for the best but cousin got in there heads said she will look after him this is complete fing madness it really is he never eat drink talk walk nothing he’s gone in my eyes that fing cousin doing this I had to walk out out of respect for his mum dad & brother I’m fing lost for words I really am and I’m so mad at same time why why why they letting the cousin get in their heads so many mixed emotions I just don’t know what to think or say but all I know I went to say good bye to my best friend 😢😢

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m absolutely fing head fed go hospital to say good bye to hear from his cousin that they decided to now have that Tracky thing put in his throat keep him alive he is a vegetable the 7 doctors told family this over weekend this why they said turn machine off his mum dad was ok with that because they said was for the best but cousin got in there heads said she will look after him this is complete fing madness it really is he never eat drink talk walk nothing he’s gone in my eyes that fing cousin doing this I had to walk out out of respect for his mum dad & brother I’m fing lost for words I really am and I’m so mad at same time why why why they letting the cousin get in their heads so many mixed emotions I just don’t know what to think or say but all I know I went to say good bye to my best friend 😢😢
I’m so very sorry. I’m sure his next of kin has the final say ❤️

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Has he had all the brain stem tests the doctors declared him gone just a machine keeping his heart pumping?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well Ruby, Bonnie whatever you call yourself. I suggest you go back under your rock because not only do I know several people on your friends list, I know people personally who work at the care home you claimed you were nurse at. Carer and nurse are not the same thing. Best believe when I get all the tea about you, I’m gonna be sharing the whole lot. Not off people on TikTok either, people in real life so worm your way out of this one

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yes but this cousin got it into their heads even after being told there no hope 😢
Grief is such a rollercoaster and to believe you can keep a loved one alive must be a real light to them. Nobody will be able to think clearly at the moment and that’s ok. The doctors will fight for what they feel is best for your friend ❤️

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Did anyone see when ruby showed her legs, knees and hip in angies this afternoon? There wasn't a single scar on her. Also surely if she fell from such a height she would probably be unalive and it would be in a news article somewhere
Oh gosh has she been in Angie’s too? Only caught her in Tezza’s

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
Did anyone see when ruby showed her legs, knees and hip in angies this afternoon? There wasn't a single scar on her. Also surely if she fell from such a height she would probably be unalive and it would be in a news article somewhere
She said it was 20 odd years ago and she broke her pelvis, did she get her nooni out and show that? Did she have nooni scars?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Grief is such a rollercoaster and to believe you can keep a loved one alive must be a real light to them. Nobody will be able to think clearly at the moment and that’s ok. The doctors will fight for what they feel is best for your friend ❤️
I hope so it’s just the cousin that’s against it mum dad & brother had actually accepted it that’s why family friends been going up to say good bye to be confronted with the latest news x