Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
What’s going on with Hayley comet? Does anyone know? I just saw a video from that Scouse slayer woman saying she owes a victims family an apology.

Mar 15, 2024
York
What’s going on with Hayley comet? Does anyone know? I just saw a video from that Scouse slayer woman saying she owes a victims family an apology.
its relating to a new case involving a child been unalived by a childminder a lady called mel moon started hating on hayley for a video she posted about it , shes a family friend of the family that lost their child , scouse slayer is jumping on it and agreeing that hayley shouldnt have done it so soon after the death

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Something to do with giving out inaccurate information regarding a case she’s reported on.

I think she’s basically saying tough I got it from the press, if it’s wrong then it’s their fault. While the family friend is saying maybe trying fact checking before opening your mouth. I could be wrong 🫣🤣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Something to do with giving out inaccurate information regarding a case she’s reported on.

I think she’s basically saying tough I got it from the press, if it’s wrong then it’s their fault. While the family friend is saying maybe trying fact checking before opening your mouth. I could be wrong 🫣🤣

Also I think it’s something to do with timing. The verdict had literally only just come in (incident was 2022 - verdict within last week). Mel Moon was saying the family haven’t even publicly commented on it yet.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

It's not the first time Hayley's done something like this and she HATES being told she's wrong. It's the very reason I cannot stand her 😊

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Basically a little boy was murdered two years ago, and the prosecution court case was finalised about a week ago. She made a video about on it using info from news articles, and then Mel Moon made a video about her spreading wrong info (although in another video she did say the newspapers did have the correct info) and Mel claimed she ignored the parents requests to remove the video, accused her of profiteering, and should have messaged the parents first, but in fairness Mel did exactly the same by making a TikTok video which will include profit from creator fund, instead of messaging Hayley direct. Hayley missed a comment from the father, and removed the video as soon as she seen it.

Then Scouse slayer went live and people in comments were making mad claims that the parents were commenting in Hayley’s live and got muted/blocked (not true, I’m Hayleys mod and they weren’t in the live) and Hayley has literally already apologised to the family (I’ve seen proof) for causing them distress, before anyone told her she had to do it.

People run with the rumour mill so bad, instead actually seeking out what is true. A video telling Hayley she needs to apologise is really ridiculous when she already has.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It's not the first time Hayley's done something like this and she HATES being told she's wrong. It's the very reason I cannot stand her 😊

All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Unfortunately these hoax calls and misusing the emergency services is a daily occurrence. The fact its taken Emz for them to speak on it is a problem in itself 🤦‍♂️. Should be spoken on ages ago especially with Flangie, but the emergency services have to attend these calls, otherwise its neglect and incompetence.

Much love to the emergency services for dealing with this s everyday 👏👏👏👏

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Red you get all this backlash from people you talk about because you fixate on them and avoid stuff that is out about other creators who are your friends. Stop being biased and you won’t get this reaction from emz.
Like her own show yesterday and lukes, it just seems to be about the same people everyday. She had a convo with Mt before yesterday's show and decided not to talk on the angie situation. The woman is a fing joke

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Please sign Mel’s petition though, because the cause is so important and I can’t believe this basic safety feature doesn’t already exist.
We have security cameras all over supermarkets to prevent theft, yet nothing in place in childcare facilities to literally prevent abuse.