Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Good morning lovelies - And those on my block list can kiss my arse!
Rolled into JoJo the Savage's live this morning. Some woman called Jade claiming
that Bad Gyal Squeak spoke about her kid(s) No receipts have been shown yet :rolleyes:
There was a big argument with G and Paula last night in Claire's live about G sending a nasty voice note to Claire and the way G has treated Paula. Its all going off with the fish wives lately.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hi, im new here.. loads of people told me to come here because i have received nothing but hate from Canadian Angie.. I come with my name im sick of it for 2 weeks now she has hated on me calling me a scammer and xyz im not in a great place she knows this and last week i had to reach out to get MH support.

Honestly i just want her to stop and leave me alone.
I truly think this woman is unwell, she has fixation issues and it’s concerning. She gets obsessed with one person for days at a time and doesn’t shut her mouth about it.
You asked for clothes not money. As parents we would do anything for our children so please try not to let this nobody affect you, easier said than done I know but she really isn’t well. Get help Angie 😬

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I’m good with the MH package 😂 loads of people said come and put the evidence in here and maybe next time she’s talking s about me she won’t get away with it.

The other suggestion was going in reds box but crying to the 4,000 wasn’t on my agenda. I’m low but not that low, yet!
I think the general consensus would be the same, crying on Dread's live is NO GOOD for anyone other than the Poisoned gobbler herself.
Come in, make yourself a brew. The caff can get rowdy but thats par for the course...
Join Us Season 2 GIF by PBS

Hey all, won’t be about as much today again, cause to tell you the truth the apps boring atm. I’d rather just chew the inside of my lips and watch some YouTube drama or something 😂 hope all the EDL get severe muscle cramps in their thighs today and are in too much time to be racist and general fs. To the rest of you, if I’m not about, have a decent day and just let me know if you cause some major trouble. That should be enough to peak my interest. Particularly if you can degrade Charlie and Jules into looking foolish again 🤎🥦🤎🥦🤎🥦