Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
WHY DOES CANADIAN ANGIE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT KIDS?

No like in all seriousness, I’m finding it very strange now. Every argument she gets in, one of the first things she will always say is ‘I hope you don’t have kids’ ‘do you have kids you should go look after them’

It’s at the point now where it’s weird and obsessive.
I actually think she’s a freak! I think she says it because she wants a reaction! I don’t have kids and have never wanted to have kids, but I feel like she was baiting me into mentioning her child/parenting! It actually makes me rage because she was crying the last time her son was brought up but she will happily talk on other peroples children and parenting skills!

I do go low sometimes with my insults but I’m not depraved like maple flaps canesten trying to bait people into talking about children!
Also funny how she’s concerned for everyone’s children except the man who is drunk driving being abusive on live every night! who already has multiple children and another unborn child on the way!
I don’t think l Olivia needs to worry about the trolls…. She needs to worry about these women that are drooling Over and blindly defending her man every night 🤣 i would feel sorry for the woman If she wasn’t so dense!
Has Canadian angie and greasy fringe seen the videos of Tony mocking his ex GF for calling the police over DV? Or does that not run with her narrative that Tony isn’t abusive 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Right, about J and live pro.

If she does get gifted heavily and somehow wins in top 5 and gets live pro, you need to be taking in 1 million diamonds every single month. So £10,000 in gifts every month. She will not be able to sustain this. It’s clear to me that the only reason she is going for this, is to profit from the gifts sent in order for her to get it, or try and get it, because she fully knows she is NOT a live pro, and cannot sustain the requirements to be a live pro. She just wants the money. Which is fing grim and I hope every penny will be declared to DWP.
I said this yesterday! She doesn’t give a do about winning live pro she saw Gracie crying over people paying 10k to try and get her live pro and knows she will make a lot of money regardless 🤣