Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Gregory Macguire wrote L. Frank Baum's Wicked Witch origins for Elphaba and now her life story stars Ariana Grande as her frenemy/CLA? Popular.
They're insane
Happy Ariana Grande GIF by Wicked

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Not gonna lie guys, I’m sick of Angie. I’ve snuck into clapper 😭 wildest s I’ve ever heard. It’s quite appalling really. All sides equally as vile but I can’t look (listen) away 😭😭
Iv never been on clapper. After hearing about that couple of TikTok who done the rudey on there plus Angela’s minge being on there I declined the urge to download it
Im Not No Way GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Not gonna lie guys, I’m sick of Angie. I’ve snuck into clapper 😭 wildest s I’ve ever heard. It’s quite appalling really. All sides equally as vile but I can’t look (listen) away 😭😭
You're braver than I am, thinking of clapper gives me fear and I can't stomach going anywhere near it 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you. What an embarrassing woman she is. Is she based in Durham do you know? The council need to know about how her business is openly promoting hate and racism. I hope they close her down.
It’s weird I’ve looked for her buisness on company house/ gov website but it can’t be registered under her name because I can’t find it 🤣 is she doing dodgy Dave tax evasion 👀🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Would just like to point out that Georgia is the worst lesbian ever.

She’s chased after more cock than Bernard Matthew’s 🐓
She’s just another one who is desperate for clout and fame! She already tried getting in with chyanne and her crowd that didn’t work so she tried to get in with Reiss that’s didn’t work so now she’s trying to get in with Angie the nitty 🤣
She’s thinks she’s above everyone on tiktok 🤣