Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Can anyone tell me what happened with Yvonne and Bhunda? I’d ask Bhunda but he won’t tell me as I’ll go off my tits 🤎
He went in her live, she demanded him in a box then proceeded to scream and shout at him because he was still friends with "the other side." This is one of the reasons I have distaste for her. Bhunda has always been very polite, kind etc. I've never witnessed him any other way. He was very upset about it.
She has also treated a few others with "vulnerabilities" in a similar way.
I'm not on any particular side so to speak, but I have, like many of us been watching how they move, drama and gossip.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He went in her live, she demanded him in a box then proceeded to scream and shout at him because he was still friends with "the other side." This is one of the reasons I have distaste for her. Bhunda has always been very polite, kind etc. I've never witnessed him any other way. He was very upset about it.
I'm not on any particular side so to speak, but I have, like many of us been watching how they move, drama and gossip.
I low key love the fishwife dramas. Its like a little Eastenders mini series.

Mar 2, 2024

Oh my fing god 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m confused, I thought Buddha was a woman? No idea who the other person is anyway