Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
And I'm gona take a long shot here and say they probably sleep during the night part 🤷‍♀️🤣
Sorry but you all might think she’s the bees knees but she’s never off TikTok, same as Miss j. There’s no way they’re spending any time with their children excpet to possibly throw them a stale sandwich. Wasn’t that long ago even here was calling her a t 🙄

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sorry but you all might think she’s the bees knees but she’s never off TikTok, same as Miss j. There’s no way they’re spending any time with their children ex to post throw them a stale sandwich
I dont think shes the bees knees at all, in fact any comments I've made towards her is usually to call her a space raider 🤣🤣 I don't mind her either tho.

I just feel like women always get called out for spending time on social media when kids are usually in school, out playing or in bed. I usually see her live after the school run. I mean between school, work, playtime and bed I barely see my own 🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add "and comment cafe browsing" to my list of reasons 😈

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Nor me 😭 and when we start feeling we can be ourselves in here and do our thing, we scare people into disappearing
Sad Cry GIF by Piñata Farms