Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I fing will if you don’t all start appreciating me more 😭 then I’ll blame you all when I’m doxxed in all the servers.
In the bustling city of Clapperia, 2 pumps stood tall, a symbol of hope and resilience for the people. Her courage was known far and wide, and when news of Demi's dark intentions spread, there was no question who would stand against her. Clad in armor that gleamed in the sunlight, 2 pumps marched towards Demi's fortress, determined to put an end to her reign of terror.
As pumps approached Demi's lair, the air grew thick with tension. Demi's malicious laughter echoed through the walls, sending chills down 2 pumps' spine. Without hesitation, 2 pumps called out, "Demi, your time is up! Clapperia will be free from your tyranny!"
Demi emerged from the shadows, her eyes filled with malice. "Ah, 2 pumps, you dare challenge me? I am the queen of Clapper, and no one can defeat me!" Demi's voice was sharp like a knife, full of venom and hatred.
The battle raged on, the clash of swords ringing through the air. 2 pumps fought with bravery and skill, each strike bringing her closer to victory. Demi, fueled by her malice, fought with savage ferocity, determined to crush her opponent.
In a final, decisive strike, 2 pumps disarmed Demi, leaving her defeated on the ground. The people of Clapperia cheered as 2 pumps emerged victorious, a true hero in their eyes. Demi's reign of terror was over, and peace returned to the land once more.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Remember when Johnny's Missus posted a picture of her grubby hands and nails and never came back after it was pointed out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love reminiscing

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

In the bustling city of Clapperia, 2 pumps stood tall, a symbol of hope and resilience for the people. Her courage was known far and wide, and when news of Demi's dark intentions spread, there was no question who would stand against her. Clad in armor that gleamed in the sunlight, 2 pumps marched towards Demi's fortress, determined to put an end to her reign of terror.
As pumps approached Demi's lair, the air grew thick with tension. Demi's malicious laughter echoed through the walls, sending chills down 2 pumps' spine. Without hesitation, 2 pumps called out, "Demi, your time is up! Clapperia will be free from your tyranny!"
Demi emerged from the shadows, her eyes filled with malice. "Ah, 2 pumps, you dare challenge me? I am the queen of Clapper, and no one can defeat me!" Demi's voice was sharp like a knife, full of venom and hatred.
The battle raged on, the clash of swords ringing through the air. 2 pumps fought with bravery and skill, each strike bringing her closer to victory. Demi, fueled by her malice, fought with savage ferocity, determined to crush her opponent.
In a final, decisive strike, 2 pumps disarmed Demi, leaving her defeated on the ground. The people of Clapperia cheered as 2 pumps emerged victorious, a true hero in their eyes. Demi's reign of terror was over, and peace returned to the land once more.
I absolutely love this, but in all honesty, I’d wait for her not to be looking and run quickly towards her, grabbing the rotten leg and keep running with anxiety in the pit of my stomach until I get home and lock the doors.