Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I dont think Tracey is the right person to mind her dad, she's reacting really aggressively with him.
Of course they aren't. But they have mentioned that they have other family and an auntie who is involved in their care. They have social workers. Demi said one night if they put him in a care home it separates him from his wife.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Adult social care in this country is broken, until you've been in that position you don't see how bad it can be, it is actually a sad state of affairs , I'd do anything to see my parents in their own home, together but I also have to appreciate that at one point Mums memory will be so bad we won't really have much of a choice.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
More than likely. But I doubt that's the sole reason. I have two elderly granparents and the care that goes into looking after them to keep them together is quite difficult.
I cant even imagine. My uncle nursed mine until they passed and it really took a toll on him. Such a difficult situation. I think he needs proper care now, even the way she's speaking about his episode is horrible, he can likely hear it all.