Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Sending lots of love ๐Ÿซถ

Iโ€™m the same in terms of pain medication. I was put on tramadol at the age of 15 so it acts the same as paracetamol for me.

I had a knee operation at 15, passed out on gas and air because I had a panic attack while I was inhaling it, now Iโ€™m not allowed to use gas and air ๐Ÿ˜‚

I find medical cannabis to be my favourite kind of painkiller. It works so much better than regular medication, especially with my Fibro.

I hope your pain dulls down, nobody deserves to be in constant pain*.

*except for the crackheads of TikTok
Love gas and air

Feb 29, 2024
You've literally just said I know too much about you yet your posting photos of a 60 year olds camel toe, two pumps you'll cancel yourself ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Surprisingly itโ€™s not the oldest one Iโ€™ve seen this year ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bill Murray Film GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Ewww reminds me of yesterday when she had her saggy dusty inverted arse on display ๐Ÿคฎ even her leggings were all ripped and smeggy! Dirty old b ๐Ÿคฃ
9EA14CF2-4DAF-44AA-B0BF-E33A3E33EBEF.jpeg
Hang on a fing second. She was sat saying Karenโ€™s cafe are basically scruffs who sit in a s hole of a house. Let me assure you ya racist poisonous little dwarf, I donโ€™t sit with holy leggings on

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Iโ€™m the same in terms of pain medication. I was put on tramadol at the age of 15 so it acts the same as paracetamol for me.

I had a knee operation at 15, passed out on gas and air because I had a panic attack while I was inhaling it, now Iโ€™m not allowed to use gas and air ๐Ÿ˜‚

I find medical cannabis to be my favourite kind of painkiller. It works so much better than regular medication, especially with my Fibro.

Iโ€™m so sorry youโ€™re in pain, chronic pain is no joke. I also have Crohnโ€™s disease and hardening of the arteries in my legs. Lucky white Heather ๐Ÿ˜ญ we just get on with it donโ€™t we? Iโ€™ve put in a lot of weight in the past 6 months (menopause) but lost 6lbs this week on injections. I havenโ€™t worn makeup since Christmas and I used to wear it daily. Feel ugly and not myself Just feel like s atm ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™ll crawl back up though ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Feb 29, 2024

Sorry to sound thick but what's medical cannabis. Do you smoke it