Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I’m so sorry you’re in pain, chronic pain is no joke. I also have Crohn’s disease and hardening of the arteries in my legs. Lucky white Heather 😭 we just get on with it don’t we? I’ve put in a lot of weight in the past 6 months (menopause) but lost 6lbs this week on injections. I haven’t worn makeup since Christmas and I used to wear it daily. Feel ugly and not myself Just feel like s atm 😭 I’ll crawl back up though 🙋🏼‍♀️
Small changes when you’re ready. X

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
You get it from go, they remov the thc so you don’t get high but for me that defeats the purpose
It definitely has THC in it. We’ve tested it ourselves. To be fair it depends on what clinic you choose. I chose Mamedica, they’re amazingly friendly and helpful. They’ve also just released 30% THC strains (which I ordered). I went on a slight T break by lowering my THC levels; that’s why this strain is actually working 😍

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Unfortunately I’m not pregnant. My partner and I have been trying for almost 3 years now, keeping our fingers crossed for two lines 🫶
Fingers crossed for you, my son and his wife are pregnant after 3 ye of trying but they did end up gett help. I wish you the best. I was pregnant at 15, I always tried to look at the positives, like I’m glad I could have a baby. I had 2 kids by 18 and sterilised at 21 🙄