Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Piss off ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m gonna go cry now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
hey arnold nick splat GIF
This was supposed to be my reply to judas ๐Ÿคฃ not sure why it didnโ€™t work ๐Ÿคฃ

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ˜ญ thanks luv, I really would ๐Ÿซ‚ Itโ€™s much easier to tune out of the chaos when Iโ€™m not in it, so to speak. I miss you lot so much ๐Ÿ˜…

Watching all the stuff on TikTok as someone โ€œunpluggedโ€, itโ€™s the same people in the same type of dramas every week - itโ€™s crazy ๐Ÿ˜ง
I absolutely get what you mean. I've been working overtime lots, so away for days at a time so have had no idea what's been going down on Tiktok other than catching up through reading here on a sneaky loo break ๐Ÿ˜‚
Although work is busy, it's finally a 'good' kind of busy... am thrilled to see you back and somewhat revived! Keep being kind to yourself and unplug as and when you feel the need. It does work! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’›

Mrs D ๐Ÿฉต Oh iv missed you! Can you also stop showing clothes because it ruins the idea for me that you wear little cardigans and grandma clothes ๐Ÿ™
Omg Patty ๐Ÿ˜ Happy belated birthday darling ๐Ÿฅณ Donโ€™t make me dox my cardigans, I love them ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wrap them around me like Iโ€™m a woman stood on a pier at my lakeside house, pondering about life ๐Ÿคฃ

I absolutely get what you mean. I've been working overtime lots, so away for days at a time so have had no idea what's been going down on Tiktok other than catching up through reading here on a sneaky loo break ๐Ÿ˜‚
Although work is busy, it's finally a 'good' kind of busy... am thrilled to see you back and somewhat revived! Keep being kind to yourself and unplug as and when you feel the need. It does work! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’›
Youโ€™re always working so hard bless you but itโ€™s lovely to read itโ€™s a good busy ๐Ÿฉต This place is amazing for keeping up with TikTok, itโ€™s kept me informed and theyโ€™re funny buggers too ๐Ÿ’€ thanks luv, I really appreciate that ๐Ÿซ‚