Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
There’s actually cat friendly hotels now as well. And some independent cat friendly holiday homes with catios etc in the uk.
My mam puts her cat in a cat hotel when she goes on holiday. Heated beds and everything. It’s like the Ritz hotel for cats so she could put the cat in there if she wanted to go on holiday. She would rather sit in that infested space she calls a bedroom

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We're going away in the Summer, just a short Caravan break (decided not to go abroad this year as Mum isn't in the best of health) and it didn't take long at all to find somewhere that took dogs , we probably wouldn't consider a Kennel but I have friends who use Kennels with no issues at all , if anything the dogs love it , they're not locked away in Kennels 24/7 like Angie seems to think

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
For the sensory issues and anxiety luvs, check out Loops. I was going back and forth on them and our Judas had a good chat with me about them a few weeks back.

I bought them and they’re just amazing for noise cancelling and reducing anxiety and have been life changing for me. I wore them when I went to the doctors and I was much less anxious and more in my own bubble 🫧 I usually have fans on in our room and it quietens stuff like that and makes it easier to relax and sleep.

You can grab them on Amazon, there’s several types but the latest editions are on the website and they do 2 day shipping. I won’t link but just google Loop Earplugs 😁

Just passing on a great recommendation and thanks again Judas luv, you’re a gem 😍

Pretty photo with a Friends donut and my receipt to show my edition and coupon for 15% off 🍩

IMG_5582.jpeg
IMG_5621.jpeg

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Anyone screen recording? 👀
Lupita Nyongo Please GIF by Ovation TV