Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

he was been vile about hayley comet along with canadian angie the eary hours this morn they were all vile surely liv wouldve been in labour already so he shouldve closed the app put the ale to one side sobered himself up and supported her
She was in the comments as well on her own account and the fake account she used to pretend she owns comment cafe, it's so strange. I can't imagine alcohol and social media meaning more to me that the safe arrival of a child.

luper ๐Ÿบ

Jun 22, 2024
๐Ÿ™„
Not just 1 person either, she did it to 3 or 4. Including Rhys who never did anything to her yet she was going with the narrative he was a predator because EQ said it!
Oh wow. Did i? Pls tell me more...! ๐Ÿฟ and i never came for rhys so no idea what the heck you are talking about there lol ... a predator?!
... i never said anything of the sort. And you say i am weird ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mar 15, 2024
York

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
MT is Indian?

Side Eye Dog Meme GIF

luper ๐Ÿบ

Jun 22, 2024
๐Ÿ™„
You were a s-stirring snake going around inboxes causing trouble. You accused half the app of bullying you but you in fact bullied a young girl on a live to the point she broke down in tears herself and left. You never even met that poor girl but left that part out of your gas lighting of people who called you out when your story changed. Grieve your friend, but donโ€™t lie about it or accuse people of bullying you. Donโ€™t question what others do for racism as you have no idea. Well done though, youโ€™ve made mod again babe!
Still waiting to hear who this poor young girl was that I made cry and she left?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฟ