Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Hey everybody. I've missed loads. Looks like a whole novel has unravelled over the past week! Hope everybody is OK
200.gif

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Still waiting to hear who this poor young girl was that I made cry and she left?! 😲🍿

She was 19ish at the time. U spread s you had heard between friends, and got called out by her so you came at her in a box. She told you how vulnerable she was. I’m not about to name her, but you’ll know unless there are that many you can’t remember, which is very possible! It’s the same reason you kept changing your name as people recognised you as trouble.

Stick to your tit crystal lives babe.

luper 🐺

Jun 22, 2024
🙄
She was 19ish at the time. U spread s you had heard between friends, and got called out by her so you came at her in a box. She told you how vulnerable she was. I’m not about to name her, but you’ll know unless there are that many you can’t remember, which is very possible! It’s the same reason you kept changing your name as people recognised you as trouble.

Stick to your tit crystal lives babe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wow. Great story! Really worth the wait. And I changed my name because i am disgusted i was ever involved with the EDL idiots. But you keep running with your little story. And "tit" crystals?! They sound amazing. Must get some.