Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Has anyone ever bought clothes from shein? And if you have what’s the quality like please.
Yeah, twice and they're pretty decent, but mines mainly been summer tops, I hunted everywhere for a specific top in a different colour and the only place I could get it from was Shein, it was £45 cheaper than what I had paid. Give it a go. 🤎

Medusa

I can't cope with these people 😭, sometimes you just need to let the police do their jobs because thinking you're a detective makes things worse 😭

This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion,.. Anyone who uses someone's tragedy as a means to gain followers/gifts or popularity has zero morals. I remember when Nicola Bully went missing and idiots on tiktok and other social media platforms were too busy playing 'inspector clueless' Hindering the case with thier false allegations when they knew her family were absolutely heartbroken, and that she has 2 young children who will one day see what was said about their mother and what their father was accused of.
Stop being insensitive pricks - Leave it to the experts!!

Mar 15, 2024
York
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion,.. Anyone who uses someone's tragedy as a means to gain followers/gifts or popularity has zero morals. I remember when Nicola Bully went missing and idiots on tiktok and other social media platforms were too busy playing 'inspector clueless' Hindering the case with thier false allegations when they knew her family were absolutely heartbroken, and that she has 2 young children who will one day see what was said about their mother and what their father was accused of.
Stop being insensitive pricks - Leave it to the experts!!
theres a woman online now claiming shes tuning in to jay 🙄 i feel some of these people are in it for a financial or following gain its wrong i respect the ones that turn gifts off more

Medusa

theres a woman online now claiming shes tuning in to jay 🙄 i feel some of these people are in it for a financial or following gain its wrong i respect the ones that turn gifts off more
It gives me instant rage and turns my stomach. There will be people who are so desperate to hear from their loved ones or just to hear a little sign to know they're OK and they fall prey to these bunch of scumbags. They're all in it for something whether it's publicity or financial gain, they all have a hidden agenda and they'll target people who are at their lowest point in life, Its sick and extremely twisted.

Medusa

Who was the people arguing this afternoon in here 😂😂
From what I can tell, it was perfectly flawed aka Hayley and another cc member, I'm reading backwards though so still trying to work out what their beef was about.
There's something I was going to add but seeing it's calm in here atm, I'll pass.
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office