Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

have you checked fuse ๐Ÿ˜” oh I love my air fryer
I don't think it's getting hot enough anymore. I cooked chicken last night the same way I always cook it and it was still pink in the middle. It's old though Iv had it for like 4 years. I'll order a new one though ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 2, 2024
Tired The Legend Of Zelda GIF by Mashed

Iโ€™m taking annual leave today. Iโ€™m so unwell I could actually cry. Will be back when I donโ€™t feel like iv been ran over by a bus
Feel better soon x

bow tie GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Oh and Chonky also said she's been having conversations with members of the thread about us. Yet nobody has confronted any of us to tell us we are out of order. Feel free to voice it.

FACEEEEEEE ME ๐Ÿ‘น

I will be honest and say, Iโ€™ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. Iโ€™ve cropped out the rest of her message as itโ€™s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then Iโ€™m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I donโ€™t know/understand enough about what occurred

<removed picture>

I understand that everyone has their reasons and thatโ€™s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasnโ€™t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake Iโ€™ll get crucified for. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Morning all, unless youโ€™re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll ๐Ÿ˜‚ me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlieโ€™s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ apparently a few of us did this, although I canโ€™t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that ๐Ÿ™„

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.

I remember Dinks now. She was mates with Leona at one point. Desperately tryโ€™s to fit into "communities"

Gracie, Angie, EQ to name but a few.

Sheโ€™s claiming we made her have a breakdown?! Well thatโ€™s strange. Sheโ€™s @ me a few times in live chats wanting to interact ๐Ÿค”

She and chonks should get along well. Both full of s manipulators who concoct stories to be victims.

Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

Mar 2, 2024
I will be honest and say, Iโ€™ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. Iโ€™ve cropped out the rest of her message as itโ€™s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then Iโ€™m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I donโ€™t know/understand enough about what occurred

View attachment 126867

I understand that everyone has their reasons and thatโ€™s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasnโ€™t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake Iโ€™ll get crucified for. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Iโ€™m really sorry for your loss babe ๐ŸคŽ

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
About to embark on night 3 of Taylor Swift at Wembley! Knackered. Hope all are well, and ignore the haters!!
Have an amazing time! i went Edinburgh and it was amazing, stay hydrated as people were going the entire time from 4-11 without a drink ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. My girlfriend was going to do the same but I had to remind her to stay hydrated as she has asthma as well and it was very warm

View attachment 126867

I'm sorry that you went through a loss & I hope you are doing okay.

I genuinely do not care to see the messages she's been sending people. I was just joking because she keeps highlighting that people are messaging her in private about us but literally nobody in here ever says anything so I was inviting people to be open and honest. The FACE ME. Is a joke because someone went in Demis box the a demon voice screaming it the other night.

Not once have I asked anyone to hate on her. Not once have I messaged anyone privately to spin a narrative. Not once have I told people not to speak to her.

But she is in people's lives chatting about me. Communicating with accounts like Kesh and shine who have threatened other members here. Accounts that people have expressed make them feel really uncomfortable. I'm not in lives listing off things she's told us. I'm not in lives telling people to be careful of her and insinuating I'm chatting to people who are vulnerable. Or that people aren't safe if they chat to me.

Chonky asked me to leave her alone in the CA thread. I could see what she was doing so I did because I wasn't having the argument being twisted. I didn't say anything else apart from a few comments in here about her chatting to kesh and shrine. Her accusing us of following her about lives because we were watching a live about us & that I didn't feel safe in Alicia's when she's the mod. All valid points.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

View attachment 126867

I'm so sorry for your loss! No one will crucify you at all! i hope you are ok.

Mar 2, 2024
Dinks you had not been mentioned since April in here. Are you looking for some attention? Youโ€™re not a main character. In fact youโ€™re not even a side character, thatโ€™s how irrelevant you are.
Donโ€™t go making lies up about people in here. Because the thread has a search function and we can easily debunk your claims.

Chonky also needs to remember this as all her comments will still be visible. So acting holier than thou will get you nowhere.

And using CA platform just makes you hypocrites.

I must have had a day off because I have zero recollection

Either that or it hasnโ€™t registered as something I need to contemplate ๐Ÿค”

Feb 27, 2024
Have an amazing time! i went Edinburgh and it was amazing, stay hydrated as people were going the entire time from 4-11 without a drink ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. My girlfriend was going to do the same but I had to remind her to stay hydrated as she has asthma as well and it was very warm
Thanks! The security took my empty bottle off me the first night, they messed up! Had to buy a bottle water at like ยฃ3.20! Kept the bottle last night so all good. Itโ€™s a fabulous concert isnโ€™t it and the fans are all exceptionally nice. I hope you traded some friendship bracelets!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks! The security took my empty bottle off me the first night, they messed up! Had to buy a bottle water at like ยฃ3.20! Kept the bottle last night so all good. Itโ€™s a fabulous concert isnโ€™t it and the fans are all exceptionally nice. I hope you traded some friendship bracelets!
I did!! Such a good time! We luckily brought foldable bottles in and bought water at the stadium. We have the post blues now! I am not even a die hard and I want to go again๐Ÿคฃ