Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Forbidden Zone Chef Kiss GIF by Eternal Family
I watched CA’s and got a sr just letting you know, also I like Judas and 2pumps. They complement each other well like champagne and caviar, they are like a pair of Antonio Vietrie’s moon star shoes, a sunrise and sunset both as beautiful as the other… but abuse your limit with champagne you get pissed, wear the shoes to climb a Mount Everest impossible, stay out in the sun to long, your a lobster😳…. Know your limits, don’t push them and you will see just how beautiful they are🥰🥰 that’s just how I view them both.( p.s Judas scares me a little 🤏 👹🫣)
I love this, compliment me more feed my ego 😭😭😭😭. No I'm joking, I do bounce off 2 pumps. I like coming across scary because it's silly but people keep telling the thread that I'm nice in private and it's ruining my street cred 👹

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You didn't have to do this but I understand why you did, shes continues to mention "people messaging her" like she has something on the people that did so if I had messaged her I'd feel the need to say it also and not have her hanging it over me.

Also the part about the T&C of this website?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus christ.... its just a chat forum.
Lecy Goranson Smiling GIF by ABC Network

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Forbidden Zone Chef Kiss GIF by Eternal Family
I watched CA’s and got a sr just letting you know, also I like Judas and 2pumps. They complement each other well like champagne and caviar, they are like a pair of Antonio Vietrie’s moon star shoes, a sunrise and sunset both as beautiful as the other… but abuse your limit with champagne you get pissed, wear the shoes to climb a Mount Everest impossible, stay out in the sun to long, your a lobster😳…. Know your limits, don’t push them and you will see just how beautiful they are🥰🥰 that’s just how I view them both.( p.s Judas scares me a little 🤏 👹🫣)
In all honesty, I just try to keep up with Judas. I’m her apprentice. We go around causing a bit of trouble 😂😂 thank you 🤎🤎🤎

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh man I thought all of this was done with? I don’t know why people drag things on and on. I had issues with Chonky, but i just ignored her. I’m not going to be goaded into petty arguments (unless I feel like it). I honestly think she just gets too caught up in being right! Where if I don’t know or like someone then I don’t value their opinion so won’t engage with them 🤷‍♀️