Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I haven't spoke to her in weeks, i unfollowed her and didn't chat to her again because she told me to leave her alone. That's the thing, she's randomly went in a live chatting bizarre s about me and some others to Canadian Angie. This isn't my real life but she's making out like im an unsafe person and people need to be careful around me especially if they are vulnerable? It's fing weird. Shes the only one messaging people chatting about me. Iv not mentioned her to anyone 😭
If you don’t mind me asking what has happened, as not be around 💕

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Omg remember when Lynz was trying to convince everyone that writing to a prisoner was fun and I browsed them and said some were sexy 😭

I downloaded an app and added one of the sexy ones and NEVER messaged them I forgot all about it. Tell me why Iv just had a email saying my loved one has messaged, so iv downloaded the app again and it's the guy asking me how I am and can I send him stamps. Excuse me sir we have never spoke before 😭😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Weirdly connor made a video about physic mediums clouting off Jay but he's doing the exact same thing with his sty theories and gifts on. App makes me so mad had to just chill out away from it all it was making me too mad. Judas and 2 pumps hope your both ok ignore the stuff going on its not the first live its been discussed in it happened the other night i wrote saying its unfair to discuss in comments 😩
Connor ALWAYS does s for clout. I honestly can’t bare him. Hes awful.

All good for me, I ain’t bothered by it one bit, she’s just proving what I was saying. I don’t think she’s very normal tbh.

I’m in Connor’s now, that Zihanna is intolerable in any live she’s in, it would seem

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Omg remember when Lynz was trying to convince everyone that writing to a prisoner was fun and I browsed them and said some were sexy 😭

I downloaded an app and added one of the sexy ones and NEVER messaged them I forgot all about it. Tell me why Iv just had a email saying my loved one has messaged, so iv downloaded the app again and it's the guy asking me how I am and can I send him stamps. Excuse me sir we have never spoke before 😭😭
Is it at least the sexy one? 😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
If you don’t mind me asking what has happened, as not be around 💕
I genuinely don't feel like explaining it all but chonky went after Mrs D she was asked to stop and didn't. It resulted in arguments with a couple of us and she's just behaved very strange since.

Oct 24, 2023
I'm in Hayley Comets live, she said the other day people where saying she was me 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder what she said for anyone to say that 🤣🤣
Omg it was Canadian Angie they thought that Hayley had admitted to being you. It happened whatever night you had your grandkids 😭

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I will be honest and say, I’ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. 🤷‍♀️ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. I’ve cropped out the rest of her message as it’s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then I’m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I don’t know/understand enough about what occurred

<removed picture>

I understand that everyone has their reasons and that’s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasn’t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake I’ll get crucified for. 😩
I'm so sorry for your loss, I don't think people in here will be upset with you for replying back 🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I genuinely don't feel like explaining it all but chonky went after Mrs D she was asked to stop and didn't. It resulted in arguments with a couple of us and she's just behaved very strange since.
Oh I totally understand and yes I was around for that didn’t know of something happened since, I spoke to Mrs D privately about it
Yeah she did turned it around to be all about her if I remember right
I remember she turned on you as well
Well let her get on with it, people who matter know the truth do the wanna be’s lol 😂
She seems to be digging at you for you to react I which is hard I know about that, but the best thing to do is laugh and ignore took me sometime to do that, but you are the better person

Mar 2, 2024
Oh I totally understand and yes I was around for that didn’t know of something happened since, I spoke to Mrs D privately about it
Yeah she did turned it around to be all about her if I remember right
I remember she turned on you as well
Well let her get on with it, people who matter know the truth do the wanna be’s lol 😂
She seems to be digging at you for you to react I which is hard I know about that, but the best thing to do is laugh and ignore took me sometime to do that, but you are the better person

That’s exactly what Chonks does. She digs and needles for a reaction. Literally won’t stop. Then when she gets a reaction she rolls on her back, legs and arms in the air and plays victim.

When it’s someone who holds a reputation for being incredibly honest with zero tolerance for bullshit, you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

Pick your poison but don’t complain how it tastes, dear 😭