Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tired The Legend Of Zelda GIF by Mashed

I’m taking annual leave today. I’m so unwell I could actually cry. Will be back when I don’t feel like iv been ran over by a bus
Hope you’re resting well luv and feeling a little better πŸ₯²πŸ©΅

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That’s exactly what Chonks does. She digs and needles for a reaction. Literally won’t stop. Then when she gets a reaction she rolls on her back, legs and arms in the air and plays victim.

When it’s someone who holds a reputation for being incredibly honest with zero tolerance for bullshit, you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

Pick your poison but don’t complain how it tastes, dear 😭
Totally agree with you, it’s the mind games how they twist and turn it to make out your the person in the wrong then you question yourself

Since having this operation my life has changed massively and no to fs given anymore, I have become a stronger person

But I hate bullshite people come out without to make them out to be the better person
πŸ’•

Medusa

Because of a few unexpected changes, I won't be home until this evening, so I'm gonna do this now as i personally, don't want it running into another day of giving Chonky or CA the attention they clearly crave.

I'll make this as short as I can.. I was just about to log off last night when a fellow CC member mentioned Hayley Comet was being exposed in CA, so I went in to have a snoop only to find Chonky in the comments doing what she normally does, involving herself in people s.
one of CA followers called her out in the chat and basically said she knew who she was involved with. At first, I thought she meant Kesh and Shine but she was meaning CC...Chonky then couldn't help herself and requested a box where she then tried to make out she hadn't been part of 'The bad trolling' and tried to paint herself as some kind of Saint. She litterly made out that all of us were nothing but a bunch of unemployed weirdos and bullies, and we had nothing better to do other than aggressively troll from a forum. I think she forgets what she's said on here, considering she posted way more than most of us and stayed up TROLLING until the early hours of the morning.

I'd just like to add You know what i did for a living, Chonky, you also know I worked dam fing hard in one of the hardest careers you can be in and i witness some horrific s, So do you!!! There's also other members on here who work and those who don't have their own personal reasons why they're unable to work, you judgmental, pompous b!! I was actually half laughing and cringing because you've no room to call anyone out for what they do (I could get personal, but I won't give you the satisfaction of playing the victim or having one up on me) I know your game!
Then your hatred and obsession towards Mrs D raised its ugly head.. Didn't you try to insinuate that a sweet lady could possibly be a 'Man' using a voice changer from anywhere in the UK ?!! You horrible dangerous f!! Someone can ask for CA to download her live to show you what you were implying.

You then tried to fill CA head with utter bullshit, trying to say we were all between the ages of 40 to 50 when, in fact, this thread has members of all ages. Hmmm, if I remember rightly, you even gave your own age away in here, and I'm sure you were mid-30s. See where this is heading?.. Lies after lies..
You then painted Two pumps and judas out to be the worst members on here, Let me tell you something, I'd rather have judas and two pumps in my corner than a toxic piece of s. Oh, I'm so fing glad I joined here only if it was to see what you're really like. I'm trying to hold back because I know you'll be crying in people's boxes, calling me a bully when, in fact, I was there for you when most people weren't. I pitty the next f that you befriend thats for sure...Going back to what you said about Two pumps and Judas... You didn't think Judas was one of the worst when you were in her Dms, and you used to interact with Two pumps until she called you out for being insensitive towards individuals with chronic illnesses and for being a bully.. Oh, how i love hypocrites! If strong opinions and people asking you to quit bullying, someone is classed as a bully, then you've lived a sheltered life.
I would like to know why your arse dropped out when you knew I was actually sitting there listening to your bullshit and then you dropped quicker than Blackberry shares. You really are pathetic, jumping from person to person and playing the victim.
Does CA know you were also in people's Dm's trying to get them to join you in trolling her?! I guess not.

As for CA, you blocked me last night because you've repeatedly asked why members of CC are not looking after their kids and grandkids, to which I replied " I would but my sons dead so watch your vile mouth" and you replied "So is fing mine" if that's the case you should know a mother's loss and the headache grief causes so I find it distasteful and insensitive of you to keep mentioning 'our children' DO BETTER!!!! it wasn't long ago you sat and cried after you were hurt by another creators words.. So what does that make you? because I didn't log offline feeling on top of the fing world.. Have some fing Compassion and respect. You sit online all day and voice your bullshit whilst we do it in here.. There's no difference to the drama you thrive on and speak about than what we post about on here. Double fing standards.
Sorry for the long post.. I'm sure someone here has the screen recording of what was said. BTW, I'll dox myself way before Chonky can dox me.. I have nothing to hide.
Anyway, I'm off. I'll catch you all later. Peace out 🀎✌️🀎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Because of a few unexpected changes, I won't be home until this evening, so I'm gonna do this now as i personally, don't want it running into another day of giving Chonky or CA the attention they clearly crave.

I'll make this as short as I can.. I was just about to log off last night when a fellow CC member mentioned Hayley Comet was being exposed in CA, so I went in to have a snoop only to find Chonky in the comments doing what she normally does, involving herself in people s.
one of CA followers called her out in the chat and basically said she knew who she was involved with. At first, I thought she meant Kesh and Shine but she was meaning CC...Chonky then couldn't help herself and requested a box where she then tried to make out she hadn't been part of 'The bad trolling' and tried to paint herself as some kind of Saint. She litterly made out that all of us were nothing but a bunch of unemployed weirdos and bullies, and we had nothing better to do other than aggressively troll from a forum. I think she forgets what she's said on here, considering she posted way more than most of us and stayed up TROLLING until the early hours of the morning.

I'd just like to add You know what i did for a living, Chonky, you also know I worked dam fing hard in one of the hardest careers you can be in and i witness some horrific s, So do you!!! There's also other members on here who work and those who don't have their own personal reasons why they're unable to work, you judgmental, pompous b!! I was actually half laughing and cringing because you've no room to call anyone out for what they do (I could get personal, but I won't give you the satisfaction of playing the victim or having one up on me) I know your game!
Then your hatred and obsession towards Mrs D raised its ugly head.. Didn't you try to insinuate that a sweet lady could possibly be a 'Man' using a voice changer from anywhere in the UK ?!! You horrible dangerous f!! Someone can ask for CA to download her live to show you what you were implying.

You then tried to fill CA head with utter bullshit, trying to say we were all between the ages of 40 to 50 when, in fact, this thread has members of all ages. Hmmm, if I remember rightly, you even gave your own age away in here, and I'm sure you were mid-30s. See where this is heading?.. Lies after lies..
You then painted Two pumps and judas out to be the worst members on here, Let me tell you something, I'd rather have judas and two pumps in my corner than a toxic piece of s. Oh, I'm so fing glad I joined here only if it was to see what you're really like. I'm trying to hold back because I know you'll be crying in people's boxes, calling me a bully when, in fact, I was there for you when most people weren't. I pitty the next f that you befriend thats for sure...Going back to what you said about Two pumps and Judas... You didn't think Judas was one of the worst when you were in her Dms, and you used to interact with Two pumps until she called you out for being insensitive towards individuals with chronic illnesses and for being a bully.. Oh, how i love hypocrites! If strong opinions and people asking you to quit bullying, someone is classed as a bully, then you've lived a sheltered life.
I would like to know why your arse dropped out when you knew I was actually sitting there listening to your bullshit and then you dropped quicker than Blackberry shares. You really are pathetic, jumping from person to person and playing the victim.
Does CA know you were also in people's Dm's trying to get them to join you in trolling her?! I guess not.

As for CA, you blocked me last night because you've repeatedly asked why members of CC are not looking after their kids and grandkids, to which I replied " I would but my sons dead so watch your vile mouth" and you replied "So is fing mine" if that's the case you should know a mother's loss and the headache grief causes so I find it distasteful and insensitive of you to keep mentioning 'our children' DO BETTER!!!! it wasn't long ago you sat and cried after you were hurt by another creators words.. So what does that make you? because I didn't log offline feeling on top of the fing world.. Have some fing Compassion and respect. You sit online all day and voice your bullshit whilst we do it in here.. There's no difference to the drama you thrive on and speak about than what we post about on here. Double fing standards.
Sorry for the long post.. I'm sure someone here has the screen recording of what was said. BTW, I'll dox myself way before Chonky can dox me.. I have nothing to hide.
Anyway, I'm off. I'll catch you all later. Peace out 🀎✌️🀎
Very well said
The only difference is we don’t do it for gifts.
And this relates so much to what has happened with me
But take care πŸ’•πŸ’•

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’ve never heard so much s come out of his mouth he makes me sick ! And what did Ange do? Nothing I suppose. I’ve heard some sick rumours about him I’m yet to see proof though πŸ‘€

Absolutely nothing as usual. He came in the boxes earlier and said he was on the FYP for what he said yesterday and she said β€œwhy what did you say?”