Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
When in the history of TT wasters and vile specimens has anyone ever been 'cancelled' or 'got off the app'. Won't happen.
I tell you what will happen flange, talking about her for days with boxes on full rage rotation, her views will increase owing to the curiosity as to what foul things she comes up with next. Before dropping off again in a fortnight whilst you showcase the next dickhead.

Feb 29, 2024
Wrongns talking about wrongus
Middle Finger GIF by Adult Swim

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
We should list the things Angie has done and said
I like this idea!

•Said she slept with her own Father and her (non-existent) brother making a mockery of those that experience SA via a relative
•Mocked DV victims/survivors previously (I'm sure she did this on multiple occasions)
•Mocked widows
•Slandered a small business by giving false reviews despite never having tried the small businesses product
•Mocked CSA victims/survivors
•Mocked King Louis for having a Wishlist
•Has been racist on multiple occasions
•Gave inaccurate medical information on multiple occasions
•Made a mockery of her own previous stalking of an ex (including again mocking DV when she said he deserved to get what he had gotten with the DV relationship he was in after breaking up with her and that she'd shake the hand of the woman who abused him)

There's more!

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
I like this idea!

•Said she slept with her own Father and her (non-existent) brother making a mockery of those that experience SA via a relative
•Mocked DV victims/survivors previously (I'm sure she did this on multiple occasions)
•Mocked widows
•Slandered a small business by giving false reviews despite never having tried the small businesses product
•Mocked CSA victims/survivors
•Mocked King Louis for having a Wishlist
•Has been racist on multiple occasions
•Gave inaccurate medical information on multiple occasions
•Made a mockery of her own previous stalking of an ex (including again mocking DV when she said he deserved to what he had gotten with the DV relationship he was in after breaking up with her and that she'd shake the hand of the woman who abused him)

There's more!
Shs is one vile person

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Off topic 🤣but i’ve had the go ahead that i can go abroad next year. I’ll just need an assessment to see if i need oxygen for the flight. I’m chuffed to bits they’ve said i can fly. I’m just having trouble with insurance. I’m getting quotes of £600 plus 😱has anybody in here managed to get travel insurance that’s not mental amounts if you have health issues? who did you go with if so
Travel insurance is a nightmare when you have medical issues..but I've never paid £600! Wow!