Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Animated GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If I was as nasty as court and wanted to Show I was sorry, I would show my face I would look that woman in the eyes and show from my soul how ashamed I was. I would also tell my mum and I know she would also deeply apologise and grill the do out of me in front of everyone. She should go and show her family what she has done!!
100% as a parent herself surely she would have empathy!

This really isn't the platform for this - by that I mean Angies platform. She shouldn't be getting the `big up for letting Louis's Mum up` etc.

Angie isn't even listening to the subject at hand , yet again!
Did she not crucify Louis at some point I'm sure i remember her doing a live a few months ago on his wishlist and the contents that were on it, saying he didn't need the things that were on it and that it was basically greed. After her boxes talked her round she changed her mind

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
This really isn't the platform for this - by that I mean Angies platform. She shouldn't be getting the `big up for letting Louis's Mum up` etc.

Angie isn't even listening to the subject at hand , yet again!
she's making it about herself. the fing nerve of FLANGIE to try to separate and distinguish what Court Assassin did with what she does DAILY.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Did she not crucify Louis at some point I'm sure i remember her doing a live a few months ago on his wishlist and the contents that were on it, saying he didn't need the things that were on it and that it was basically greed. After her boxes talked her round she changed her mind
Not really sure , she's gone for everyone else most probably. She's just doing this to make someone look worse than her so she can sit on a moral high ground