Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I just went in and got 5 🀣
Give Me Five GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Its not even a claires law she's posted it's social services papers so she can do with them as she pleases i guess
Is it social work papers? I couldn't figure out if it was that or a court report. But it says she requested a DVDS which is a domestic violence disclosure scheme aka Claire's law on Tony. Social work probably helped her fill this in and I'd image supported her when she was given the information.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Is it social work papers? I couldn't figure out if it was that or a court report. But it says she requested a DVDS which is a domestic violence disclosure scheme aka Claire's law on Tony. Social work probably helped her fill this in and I'd image supported her when she was given the information.
Looks to me like social work papers presented at court (see statement at the bottom of the paperwork). She may get in trouble for this, but that will depend if she’s been given permission to share

Looks to me like social work papers presented at court (see statement at the bottom of the paperwork). She may get in trouble for this, but that will depend if she’s been given permission to share
I do understand you're not supposed to share these things but if my abuser was online slandering me and calling me a liar everyday I'd share it. Because police and courts don't take crimes against women seriously. That's why there's an influx of survivors on tiktok spilling their guts.

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Of course Angie thinks the Claire’s law evidence of Tony is made up. I just can’t with that woman.
The women in the comments defending it then saying you can’t share a Claire’s law! What else is anyone supposed to do! And a DBS check won’t show up everything unless it’s an enhanced DBS I’m pretty sure! Angie will always back the wrongens! She was talking about exposed too saying she’s supposed to have a disfigurement from DV but she can’t see it 🀬 maybe exposed is self conscious about it and is using a filter? Like angie uses a filter to hide her disgusting old wrinkly leather face and manky teeth!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I do understand you're not supposed to share these things but if my abuser was online slandering me and calling me a liar everyday I'd share it. Because police and courts don't take crimes against women seriously. That's why there's an influx of survivors on tiktok spilling their guts.
100%

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I can't be the only person that hopes that Angies toilet explodes in her face on live whilst she tries to unblock the toilet
I hope her toilet explodes and she can’t use it and then she gets explosive ss that burn and has nowhere to go and it gets all over Sheila’s house and she kicks angie out 🀣🀣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I think she’s angry, like raging. I was after mine years ago. Like it drove me crazy for a bit. Mine was convicted but still didn’t go to prison for it and he just got with another woman with kids straight away, and I felt like I just didn’t get any justice. My life was ruined and I was a mess but he just got to walk away and start a new life and carry on and I was so angry about that for a long time. I kind of understand her.

The women in the comments defending it then saying you can’t share a Claire’s law! What else is anyone supposed to do! And a DBS check won’t show up everything unless it’s an enhanced DBS I’m pretty sure! Angie will always back the wrongens! She was talking about exposed too saying she’s supposed to have a disfigurement from DV but she can’t see it 🀬 maybe exposed is self conscious about it and is using a filter? Like angie uses a filter to hide her disgusting old wrinkly leather face and manky teeth!
You're not supposed to. But until people start holding abusive men accountable I encourage women to share their paperwork and don't be silenced. If they are safe to do so.

Exposed is gorgeous, Angie is jealous because she thinks everyone who trolls her is ugly. Permanent disfigurement doesn't mean someone has to have a big obvious scar on their face.