Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Tony also seems to think there’s some sort of tiered system to cc.
Personally, I like to think that some of you guys stand out for your work online or your humour…but I don’t think there’s any good/bad ones amongst us lot.
Tony's out of touch with reality, trying to imply a public forum is basically like a 'pyramid scheme' is totally bonkers.
I know people joke around saying there's leaders on here, but that's all it is, a joke.
I'm my own person and I don't follow the crowd, if someone told me I had to follow orders etc, I'd piss myself laughing and tell them to jog on.
I've said this before, i see every single member as having their own unique way of fitting in and contributing to the thread, which is why it's not the same when members disappear or take a little time away. We all play a part no ones better than anyone on here. 🤎🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I do actually have room to accommodate you ALL, 😭 so you're more than welcome anytime. we'll have a cc piss up then return to work after a hellish weekend 🥰🤎
Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

Medusa

I’ve missed all this good person bad person stuff. I’ve not been on much past few days. What rubbish, I think we’re all a bit naughty on here sometimes but we are good people with good morals, which is sadly missing on that app!
Exactly! So it doesn't make sense, we are here to call out people for the immoral things they do, (which means we actually have morals) it can sometimes be draining so a little light-hearted banter along the way helps. 🤎
This thing where people are trying to label the good and the bad is really pathetic.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
The women in the comments defending it then saying you can’t share a Claire’s law! What else is anyone supposed to do! And a DBS check won’t show up everything unless it’s an enhanced DBS I’m pretty sure! Angie will always back the wrongens! She was talking about exposed too saying she’s supposed to have a disfigurement from DV but she can’t see it 🤬 maybe exposed is self conscious about it and is using a filter? Like angie uses a filter to hide her disgusting old wrinkly leather face and manky teeth!
On one of exposed earlier videos when she first revealed her face you can clearly see it as she’s closer to the camera. Angie is a vile piece of s