Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I hope someone reports this to the appropriate authorities, Tam definitely has a few screws loose!
Iv put both videos together and they are uploading onto my page before she deletes them. Iv added a trigger warning. I'm not good with stuff like that and I'm not confident about speaking so I don't know who to contact. Hopefully it gets the attention of someone who does. Conspiracy to kidnap a child whiles on bail is crazy.

Mar 2, 2024
I was just wondering where is her @tillz_doug account?

I know for a fact I was following it on one of my logged in accounts, but I can’t even search it on any of them. She might have deactivated? I’ve tried thinking of people who may follow her to find it in their following list but unsuccessful so far but I hope it’s been banned

That’s the one I couldn’t find. Hopefully she deactivates everything and fs off into the far distance

Feb 29, 2024
Iv put both videos together and they are uploading onto my page before she deletes them. Iv added a trigger warning. I'm not good with stuff like that and I'm not confident about speaking so I don't know who to contact. Hopefully it gets the attention of someone who does. Conspiracy to kidnap a child whiles on bail is crazy.
You did well to even do that. I haven't a clue but then I only use my Samsung phone for everything

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That’s the one I couldn’t find. Hopefully she deactivates everything and fs off into the far distance
She literally needs to be in a facility away from kids. What if her niece is with random school friends? What if these friends try to protect her? Someone could get seriously hurt and it's not worth traumatising a kid over because she takes selfies in school.

Mar 2, 2024
She literally needs to be in a facility away from kids. What if her niece is with random school friends? What if these friends try to protect her? Someone could get seriously hurt and it's not worth traumatising a kid over because she takes selfies in school.

Exactly. The fact these things haven’t entered her head but the need to ask her tiktok cronies has, speaks volumes