Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Or a skip
Might need a forklift
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="20203363" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33333" data-width="100%"><a href="K Keptax Fettsack GIF - K Keptax Fettsack Keptax - Discover & Share GIFs">K Keptax Fettsack GIF</a>from <a href="K+keptax GIFs | Tenor">K Keptax GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>
OMG I watched it 3 times 🤣🤣🤣 that's so funny

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
brady bunch GIF

Zihanna suggesting Ange claws the s out of her blocked toilet with a coat hanger...Yet another afternoon of whimsical, high brow conversation...

OIG3.NPuiSbtjbGr.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can’t find Tams account 😬

I was just wondering where is her @tillz_doug account?

I know for a fact I was following it on one of my logged in accounts, but I can’t even search it on any of them. She might have deactivated? I’ve tried thinking of people who may follow her to find it in their following list but unsuccessful so far but I hope it’s been banned

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

I know for a fact I was following it on one of my logged in accounts, but I can’t even search it on any of them. She might have deactivated? I’ve tried thinking of people who may follow her to find it in their following list but unsuccessful so far but I hope it’s been banned
I checked. It’s not there. She wouldn’t have blocked me cause I shut up when in her lives and I’ve never been blocked by her. I don’t even think she knows I exist. I’m keeping a low profile these days 😇

Nov 10, 2023

She must have deactivated. I was following it on another account and can’t find it.