Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lukes buying Dread clothes now?

unimpressed rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Can someone fill me in on what Tam's response is, was it banter/are we snowflakes/is she god forbid sorry???

People are stupid, it was a hYpOtHeTiCaL, if you’re think enough not to read between the lines about what she was saying that’s a you problem not a her problem, the police have said what she was proposing was nothing wrong, it was a social experiment, she’s not bothered what people think

Vs the facts;
  • She never mentioned hypothetical in the video at all
  • What she actually said was she’d come up with a plan and she’d spoken to her sister about it (sounds like intent to me)
  • There’s no way the police would sanction it
  • A social experiment, if done properly, if very controlled and measured with strict rules and professionals in place
  • She’s clearly very bothered otherwise she wouldn’t be curing up lives and box hopping

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It’s horrific this year ! No antihistamines are working ! Got prescribed desloratadine from doctors they are fing se ! I’m going back to get the 180mg of Fexofenadine
I have covid . But I do take 3 different antihistamines everyday but it’s because I produce too much histamine. I take Fexofenadine,atarax & cetirzine

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
People are stupid, it was a hYpOtHeTiCaL, if you’re think enough not to read between the lines about what she was saying that’s a you problem not a her problem, the police have said what she was proposing was nothing wrong, it was a social experiment, she’s not bothered what people think

Vs the facts;
  • She never mentioned hypothetical in the video at all
  • What she actually said was she’d come up with a plan and she’d spoken to her sister about it (sounds like intent to me)
  • There’s no way the police would sanction it
  • A social experiment, if done properly, if very controlled and measured with strict rules and professionals in place
  • She’s clearly very bothered otherwise she wouldn’t be curing up lives and box hopping
Even some of those experiments I’ve seen could have ended very badly, there was one with a 5/6 year old girl sat on her own on a bench next to this man, another guy came and claimed to know her mum and did she want to get ice cream, obviously the by stander stopped it but the pretend pedalo carried on trying to take her hand so the bystander pulled out his gun.. THATS how passionate normal people are when it comes to protecting kids, did tam even think about everyone else that could have witnessed this? She’s such a fing scumbag