Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to have Tam as an aunt... hitting into her teens and probably the most awkward time of that young girls life and her fat arse Aunt is annoucing her business to thousands of people on tiktok...
She seems the type that would have the school teachers tortured, advising them on how to run their classrooms

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm so dam proud one of my sons has got a job as a newly qualified (soon) maths teacher on one of the Spanish islands in a private English school. BUT he's planning on getting a scooter instead of a car. This terrifies me. So I heard Tam has a friend with a car and wondered if it was too extreme to get him to run his car into the scooter to teach my son a lesson.

Hypothetically as a joke of course. The police told me it's ok 👍

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Tam's issue isn't protection, it's power and control. She's not 'upper-middle class', she's not 'the most educated', she's not slimmer of the week, she's not a moral person. What she is is a woman who has rolled around in filth due to her own issues, and has found herself completely out of touch with reality. She thinks the lauding she's received for hunting is legitimately going to be a ticket out of any situation. I just see a person who never had much social currency or power/control and went to the extreme to get it. She could do what she wanted to nonces and enjoy herself (valid) but she thinks that applies to other social dynamics too and it simply doesn't. She's control mad. The people she can control the easiest are the children in her life.
Mommie dearest.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Beautiful Egyptian Gyal
Cleopatra GIF