Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I assume there was no Kent police email then? So tam is slandering and lying about the police?
Potentially, I mean look how blurry that image was for the Kent police logo. Luckily I got it on her case, my girlfriend knows an officer where she lives so is asking him what it means by them "dealing with it" for clarification but considering after they stated that they had said they will add on about the email that means the case is open and being investigated.

Medusa

Omfg I’ve just seen this! Johnny is very scared of Judas. Me and Judas are Akis family and Russian Hackers. He’s going to turn back to the smack and s himself 😭
I just laughed, Apart from what I've read in here, I hardly know anything about him, associating with a nonce ain't my thing, i don't even know why he thinks I've had his name in my mouth, I'd litterly rather deep throat a chainsaw.

He came in here running his gums, blaming members of cc for being part of plm because they've interacted with @SL4G
Other than asking them NOT to share their 's' with me when they shared a post. (Which @SL4G can confirm was my exact words??) I've NEVER had any other convo with them, i have laughed or liked the odd post of theirs, ( just like others have) but according to yazoo boy, that means being part of that warped group.
Seriously though, he needs to get the help he clearly needs before he threatens the wrong person, because he's going to do it to the wrong person, and I think it's vile how members are being labelled as being part of something they have no part of.

If he ss himself then I hope its whilst he's wearing his mother's panties. 😭 Fecking fruit loop!
Sorry, my grammar is atrocious today, i can hardly string a sentence together. 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I just laughed, Apart from what I've read in here, I hardly know anything about him, associating with a nonce ain't my thing, i don't even know why he thinks I've had his name in my mouth, I'd litterly rather deep throat a chainsaw.

He came in here running his gums, blaming members of cc for being part of plm because they've interacted with @SL4G
Other than asking them NOT to share their 's' with me when they shared a post. (Which @SL4G can confirm was my exact words??) I've NEVER had any other convo with them, i have laughed or liked the odd post of theirs, ( just like others have) but according to yazoo boy, that means being part of that warped group.
Seriously though, he needs to get the help he clearly needs before he threatens the wrong person, because he's going to do it to the wrong person, and I think it's vile how members are being labelled as being part of something they have no part of.

If he ss himself then I hope its whilst he's wearing his mother's panties. 😭 Fecking fruit loop!
Sorry, my grammar is atrocious today, i can hardly string a sentence together. 😭
It’s laughable, Johnny can’t do anything, he just fakes screenshots and gets caught out. Useless.

I’m same as yourself today. I’m out of spoons atm so I’ve been quite quiet, compared to being the prick I usually am 😭 I have just been quietly watching lives. I can’t even keep up with messages in real life atm. Maybe a good nap needed. Hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Tam uploaded a video on her public TIKTOK account (with 10s of thousands of followers) and invited comments and opinions from 'crazy parents and crazy aunties' about a plan and decision that even she thought was 'extreme' and it has provoked outrage from the public. its as simple as that.

and as far as social services involvement, the police may make a referral themselves.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
WAIT. I DIDNT miss last nights live. I was screen recording and fell asleep but I woke up to a notification saying screen recording failed because of space, as it was 3am so 5 hours had passed. But it DID save as much as it could till my phone was full so I’ll get that uploaded shortly.
For a bigger storage system, you need to buy a phone with a bigger GB! My iPhone upgrade I decided to get the bigger GB as I had the same issue with storage as you are having now despite buying more storage (that’s a waste of time and money btw). I’ve currently used 57.71GB out of 128GB and that’s with 82,000 pictures and videos😂

IMG_3769.jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Potentially, I mean look how blurry that image was for the Kent police logo. Luckily I got it on her case, my girlfriend knows an officer where she lives so is asking him what it means by them "dealing with it" for clarification but considering after they stated that they had said they will add on about the email that means the case is open and being investigated.
I'm glad I produced something half decent with my testicles x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
But I think she is under 13, someone has mentioned she is only 10? Myself I'd delete Snapchat from their phone or put controlls on the app.
She isn't, Iv just replied to a comment. Tam has said there's a niece who is younger and one who is a teenager. There's clearly two kids. It's not up to anyone else how to parent this child other than her mother, Tam said that her sister allows her to have Snapchat it's tam who checks up on her all the time.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm glad I produced something half decent with my testicles x
I think it’s about time we have an intervention. We are worried about you, Nolan 😭 I’m scared you started to believe he’s really your son and losing touch with reality. We love you, but we can’t keep enabling your sickness. We just want you to get help 😂😂😂❤️❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s about time we have an intervention. We are worried about you, Nolan 😭 I’m scared you started to believe he’s really your son and losing touch with reality. We love you, but we can’t keep enabling your sickness. We just want you to get help 😂😂😂❤️❤️
I've booked myself in at the same Dr Surgery that Angie uses. I have an appointment on the 32nd of never xx